Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

he used to keep the mice out of the chicken food for me but now that he is 20 years old he expects me to catch the mice for him instead

and i do

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

I had to go to hospital and he helped me rest

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

B33rChiller posted:

Nice cat post

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

he ate a lil bit of anchovy

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Lord Hydronium posted:

Puked, with unerring accuracy, right on a white woven rug. :doh:

She's feeling better now though.

No matter how much tile and wooden floors you got cats always make the beeline for a rug when it's barf time

Why are they like this

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Milo and POTUS posted:

what the gently caress

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

absolutely majestic

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

he snuck in while the builders left the door open and has been snoozing on the couch all day

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Three Olives posted:

Pushpin and Paperclip excel at guarding the fridge.

please tell them i love them and they're doing a fantastic job and deserve raises

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

between 6am and 7.30am when i finally got up, the little bastard kept trying to lick my head so i'd get up and feed him

then he sneezed in my face

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

He has hayfever and is exclusively aiming his sneezes at my face

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Took him out ratting, but he just wants to go back inside to bed

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

my stinky cat is also helping me work except for now it's raining so he is screaming to be let outside (no)

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

he was screaming to go outside so i opened the door so he could see it's still raining heavily

my mistake because he immediately ran into the neighbour's house. i guess he's their problem today

(they love him, their kids write me notes when i don't let him visit)

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

He has returned

20 years old and dumb as gently caress

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

croissant

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

my cat requires the perfect mix of two different types of litters that he can carefully shape into a single pile otherwise he will poo poo on the floor

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

floors all wood, cat always runs to the rug to barf

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

he's professionally sleepy

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

i gave him some fish and now he is prowling the house on the hunt for more fish

e: no now he is standing the kitchen door meowing at me

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

sometimes my cat goes and lives at the neighbour's house

i guess what i'm asking is do you have my cat

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

drooled all over my PANTS

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

thank you for noticing his eyeliner is always immaculate and i'm frankly jealous

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Martha Stewart Undying posted:

had to put my boy down today, he was only 7. weird af kidney issues, even the vets were confused because he wasn't showing anything a few months ago when we got blood work done for him. in just 2 weeks he lost half his bodyweight and was drooling blood. RIP Finn, will never find another cat like you.

vale finn, beautiful boy lived too short. so sorry for your loss

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

blocked the gate and refused to let me in

rear end in a top hat

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Das Boo posted:

Shiloh loves sleeping in the bread basket on top of the fridge:

Luna thinks anything her mom does is the coolest thing ever and took over:

Now we've separated the baskets so there's room for Shiloh again (though not pictured here):

you're gonna need more baskets and more cats

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

jasper is still obsessed with his paper bag but he will only lie on top of it and make it make noises he's so annoying

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

he stank out the entire house with the power of his butthole

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

i'm wfh this week and he wants to be included in all my meetings

cold snap came through and suddenly he's much more friendly...

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

cats need garlic bread

source: my cat

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

thats why you give them a little corner of the bread with no garlic
idk how good bread is for cats but this old bastard wont stop breaking into any loaf i keep on the counter

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

i got my cat a new paper bag for christmas

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

one of my chickens pecked him on the forehead then crapped on the floor
idk if that's something the cat did it's more something that was done to him

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Modal Auxiliary posted:

Post chickens please, they are the cats of birds.

here they all are having breakfast

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

i upset him by using flyspray on this really annoying fly. he hates the hissing noise. he has run off to hide / fall asleep somewhere else

e: nvm he found his way to the kitchen and was sitting there waiting for somebody to show up and manifest food for him

Mx. fucked around with this message at 08:12 on Jan 1, 2024

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

he slapped a chicken for the first time in his life! usually if they peck him or bother him he will simply walk away. but he decided he wanted some of their breakfast and when one of them tried to take it from him he slapped her and hissed at her.

food > everything

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

my housemate got up and fed the cat early so he would stop trying to drag me out of bed to feed him and i could have a rest

so, after he finished eating his breakfast he came along and tried to drag me out of bed just for fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

trundles is a great name for a cat