Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

We can all learn from our past mistakes.

My cat turns 18 at the beginning of February. He doesn't really do much except meow for food, sleep and stare. I got him some toys but he doesn't seem interested in it. The only thing he enjoys is getting scratches behind the ear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

Milo and POTUS posted:

Nap with him I love sleeping beside my kitty in the winter

He normally naps on the couch behind me when I am at my computer but he likes to be by himself when he sleeps. I had to pts my oldest cat, Ash, 3 months ago. He was 18.5. He always slept with me for a few hours in the morning, it feels really weird to wake up and not have him at my feet :(

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

He hasn't done poo poo. He slept at the foot of my computer table for 6+ hours and went outside.

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

I took him to the vet for a check up and blood test. He didn't like the cage but the feline diffuser there kept him very calm.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

Took a poo poo inside :mad:

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

Felix hasn't done poo poo today but he did turn 18 this week. My sister bought him from a pet store on Anzac day 2k6, the same store and to the day I bought my cat Ash from in 2005 who I pts last year in August. Felix is a bad name for him since he is the dumbest and most skittish mofo cat (I think cats are dumb and he is really dumb for a cat) but I am happy he managed to hold out this long. I look after him now and he spends most of his time sleeping at my computer or getting carried by toddlers. A pic for kitty tax and he was the runt of the litter.

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

He is cute especially for a geriatric cat. When he does run it is more of the kitten bounce which is kind of odd he never dropped that. He doesn't meow either, up until 7 years ago it was always a kitten squeak, now it sounds like a cross between a growl and a moan from emphysema cat which is awful. The coat is still soft as we brought him back from the store.

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

He spent 10 hours napping and woke up for dinner. Now he is getting a rest at my feet while I play games and poo poo post.

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

Felix rested all day since it is mild weather. Then waited around for 2 hours for dinner. He is now snoring at my feet after a long day.

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

Right now he is the backyard getting warm under the midday autumn sun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

I am catsitting Fribby. He is an old cat and was happy to be fed by me when I arrived at my friend's house. I put my jumper and windbreaker down now it's his bed for the night.