Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

laid in a patch of sun coming in through the balcony door but was unwilling to actually go out onto the balcony with me where he could have even more sun. Bathed. Stood in the kitchen while I made a sandwich hoping I would give him some, but alas. It's okay though, he'll probably get a bite of chicken when I cook dinner. It's still too early in the morning for him to start looking for trouble, that comes mid afternoon

edit: he's kinda giving me the "you a bitch" look but I assure you he thinks I'm great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Dick Fontaine posted:

She’s been strutting her stuff on the catwalk. And also meowing incessantly for the past hour or so. No one can figure out why. :iiam:

she's trying to tell you that humanity's reckless use of nuclear power is what's keeping us from being welcomed into the galactic community. I hear it from my cat all the time.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

deep dish peat moss posted:

Oz has demanded a bare minimum of 30 minutes of this while I comb his hair every single day since the day I adopted him almost 3 years ago

When I'm not holding the camera or combing him he wants to hug my other hand :3:

e: also he usually drools all over my shirt the whole time

Mine does this except he lines up with my body and sits on top of me nose-to-nose so I can't possibly watch anything but him. He purrs like a fiend the entire time. One time he decided to change it up and I managed to position my phone so it was in front of my face, touching my nose, and snapped a picture:

look at that rear end LOOK AT IT. I HAD TO.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Every year around my Christmas a package shows up at my home from an e-friend in the UK, addressed to my cat Vato. There's usually something silly inside for me and my wife, like a Chuck Tingle book, something annoying for us, like GLITTER, and some snacks and a toy for the cat. One year she sewed him a catnip-filled fish with his name embroidered on it (which he absolutely loves), another year it was a big cloth Earl Grey tea bag

This year it was a card that began meowing Carol of the Bells when we opened it and wouldn't stop, some snacks, and the cat equivalent of a drug spread with catnip, silvervine, and gall nut balls. He's happy, I'm happy.

Here he is tripping balls. A few minutes after this he realized some of the stuff on the floor had snacks and tried to rip one open. He's a good boy.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

sex excellence posted:

I don't have a cat OP

fix it

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I like his little caracal tufts

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

You know how humans sometimes just want to feel pretty? Well sometimes cats just want to feel new in box.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Vim Fuego posted:

Got high, then attacked by the dog in a tactically disadvantageous situation (his own fault)

all cat plans consist only of step 1

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

he really likes having his front legs stretched out so he flops across my chest and then reaches out and hooks his claws into my shoulder and just purrs and purrs. I was on the phone the other day navigating a phone tree while he was doing this and when the robo-voice asked me what I needed it just kept waiting. I think he was purring so loud it thought I wasn't done speaking yet.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Currently thinking it's lunch time (he's about 20 minutes early but I may cave)