Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

Vice has learned that he enjoys being a scarf. He hopped onto my shoulder and draped around my neck.

He then got restless, moved to my left shoulder, and put his front paws on my head so he could chew my hair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

I have never seen a cat that hates Goods and Services Tax as much as this.

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

I miss being able to have indoor plants. Vice fuckin eats every plant.

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

Peed on the litter.

Not the litter in the litter box, but the unopened bag of litter that is destined for the litter box.

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

Impressed and amazed that a cat exists who chooses the cat bed instead of curling up on a single misplaced sock

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

Breetai posted:

They do exist! Pushka loves her little cat cube and whenever she's not in the mood to fall asleep on someone's lap she likes to sit in it and peer out, silently judging anyone who happens to be on the couch.

I have questions about the educational TV show with the blank room soup vibe

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

Excited to go home and find out what my cat has done. I wonder if he has thrown up on anything.

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

Begged to be allowed into my jacket. He was in there for about an hour. I even got up and did chores; rolled the bottom up a bit so his feet were nicely swaddled. He does this a lot.

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

Mx. posted:

My cat's only food whims are he wants it and he knows you know he wants it NOW

He will eat anything .. and everything ... Last time I tried to change his wet food he wolfed it down then barfed it on the carpet and begged for more food

Vice is like this. Wet food is a rarity because he's just so much effort to deal with when we're trying to prep it. He wolfs it down and then tries to get in on Versa and Marie's, who eat CONSIDERABLY slower. More often than not one of us has to sit in the bathroom with him after he's done.

When Vice later barfs, Marie gets pissed off at him, and Versa treats himself to dessert.

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

Of course kitty likes ween. Cover It With Gas And Set It On Fire is the national anthem of cat.

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

Vice informed us that he has learned how to open the kitchen cupboards.

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

I have to be somewhere this am but I awoke to Versa clumsily stumbling up to me. He currently has me pinned and he is audibly delighted about it.

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

They should make a new cat that doesn't poo. Or puke. Or pee in inappropriate places.

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

Vice loving let Ulysses just slither all over him. I don't know who the dumbest animal is here (it might be me)

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

MrQwerty posted:

Sehkmet watches over from her 7' tall cat tree waiting for the day to slaughter the hordes of humanity at the will of Ra until she gets drunk on ochre-colored beer

I would like my cat back, please.

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

i lifted up the mattress a little to put a new fitted sheet on, drop it down and then i hear scrambling.

Versa decided it looked interesting under there so he loving hopped betwixt mattress and platform and let me drop a loving entire mattress on him :doh:

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

Vim Fuego posted:

Ms. Tilly claimed the record cabinet

how do you fit all this stuff in your car

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

Marie burned with seething rage at Versa who committed the crime of coughing

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

Excellent mise en scene with the hair dryer

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

Marie is extremely sad and disappointed that we got the snake out

(yes that computer has no side panel on - don't worry about it)

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

ChubbyChecker posted:

pics of the snake?

Re first pic: Vice is chill as gently caress and does nothing to provoke the snake ever. Versa and Marie are different and find him extremely freaky, so we keep them away. We've surmised that Ulysses (the snake) likes soft textures, because when presented with a blanket, cat, or plush version of himself, he doesn't want to leave and just continue rubbing himself all over it.

Vice didn't appreciate having Uly's tongue in his ear, and would stir ever so slightly when that happened, but that was it.

Nobody Interesting fucked around with this message at 15:22 on Apr 12, 2024

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

Mr Teatime posted:

Little jerk horfed his breakfast down as quickly as he could as usual, threw up a frankly astonishing amount and then tried to eat his brothers breakfast straight after.

Vice has done this far too many times, except Versa seems to love puke more than real food so he snaffles it up as soon as possible, while Vice simply transfers to Versa's bowl.

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

Versa took a break from being a complete goofball to set up for this majestic shot

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

You people with cats AND plants making me jealous. Vice chews any and all plantlife he sees :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

Versa normally goes nuts for the other cats' puke but good lord this particular pile was so ungodly and voluminous even he turned his nose up at it.

Jesus christ and it was on the carpet too.