Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

what's the little gremlin been up to?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Whined for his morning lick’em snack
Whined for his window to be opened
Whined to be carried to his open window
Stole the cap from the half & half carton
Napped

sounds like a successful day

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

dee eight posted:

my cat moved over 40 kilos of the good poo poo and got a dece payday for himself

:nice: :catdrugs:

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

haljordan posted:

Rufio went looking for a job

well?

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

rear end-penny posted:

After I gave Wumbus her breakfast she was howling in the upstairs hallway for some reason. Now she's napping next to me on the couch.

it was ghosts

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

lost my retainer posted:

Nothing, I'm allergic so I can't have one :(

same

but fortunately my allergy is so mild that i can hang around them without severe reactions

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

lol

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

HellOnEarth posted:

She doesn’t even want me to feed her. I give her food and she’ll ignore it! Usually her bowl still has food in it from her bedtime snack! She just wants me awake.

Usually by climbing the built-ins next to the bed and dropping stuff on me from above.

bitterandtwisted posted:

My cat's favourite ways to tell me to get up and feed her at 5am:
Stand on my chest and launch herself onto the windowsill
Play in the windowblinds
Perch on the headboard and purr a few inches from my head
Extend paw and gently pat my head
Pat my head again with a claw just slightly extended to remind me violence is an option

lol

good cats

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Carth Dookie posted:

His name is Mango. Cuz when I got him:

He also has a white spotted belly.

Which I rub for luck and tuna kitty farts

Better belly pic

aww

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

B33rChiller posted:

Nice cat post

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

Good news now, at least! My cat has fully adjusted to the new apartment and has quickly taken up sunning on the balcony and staring out from the window as her new favorite hobbies.

The windowed side of the apartment gets a ton of summer sun and heat in the afternoon, so the floor is still toasty even at night. She's clearly in her glory. :D

E: does anyone's cat get excited after taking a poo poo? Sometimes my cat will use her litterbox then get really excited and run around the house from zoomies.

maybe the weight was holding her down

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Caesar Saladin posted:

she made this dumbass noise while i grabbed her head under the sheet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iI1BdgiM44

lol

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Breetai posted:

Pushka's day was like most of her days:

• popped out of her hidey cube when she heard me get up.
  • ate the breakfast of kangaroo mince I prepared for her while I made my coffee.
  • sat in front of my study door waiting politely for me to finish my breakfast.
  • as soon as I sat down started yelling at me until I scooped her up and stuffed her butt-first into my dressing gown.
  • purred until she started snoring.
  • heard my partner get up about 2 hours later and immediately hosed off to poop in preparation for more snuggle time on a different lap.
  • 10 hour power nap.
  • yelled at me for more food, and as soon as I presented her with more roo mince wandered over to the bin to start licking plastic bags.
  • right now she's on my girlfriend's lap gently snoozing in kitty loaf position. she won't be sleeping with us tonight so the lovable little goblin will probably be jumping up on the kitchen bench top as well as any other forbidden zone.

Pictured: the highlight of my mornings.

aww pushka looks really fuzzy

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Lord Hydronium posted:

Tried to destroy the blinds in my bedroom even further until I gently pulled her away. This repeated approximately six more times until she attacked my feet.

i hope that you learned your lesson

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Milo and POTUS posted:

received a sweater to keep warm, but she took it off then complained about being cold. I hate her

pics of the sweater

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

TK8325 posted:

pooped and then sat on me so his bhole was right on my pants and now my pants have a poop stain on them

nice try, blaming your cat

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Jailbrekr posted:

Today George went to the vet for his shots and took it like a champ. He's currently sleeping it off.

drat those are huge paws

Mx. posted:

drooled all over my PANTS

does your cat wear makeup?

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Martha Stewart Undying posted:

had to put my boy down today, he was only 7. weird af kidney issues, even the vets were confused because he wasn't showing anything a few months ago when we got blood work done for him. in just 2 weeks he lost half his bodyweight and was drooling blood. RIP Finn, will never find another cat like you.

condolences

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Das Boo posted:

Shiloh loves sleeping in the bread basket on top of the fridge:

Luna thinks anything her mom does is the coolest thing ever and took over:

Now we've separated the baskets so there's room for Shiloh again (though not pictured here):

put bread on a cat in a basket and post a pic

ChubbyChecker fucked around with this message at 01:28 on Dec 17, 2023

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

Happy holidays, cats and cat enjoyers.

same

e: cool pillow

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Dabir posted:

In my experience, cats sound very different with something in their mouth. We learned to identify our Tess's mouth-full meows... And then, of course, she learned to put the mouse down before she asked to come in.

lol

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

rear end-penny posted:

"Honey call the vet; this cat is sick!!"

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Anderson Koopa posted:

Lilac is a cat of leisure. She hung out on our bed staring out the window most of the day. She also begged for treats / wet food / turkey. She also was willing to get tummy rubs. She is very sweet.

drat that cat got a big leg

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

such nice kitties

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Powerful Katrinka posted:

This post from page one still makes me laugh

it's such a great post, pic and cat

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

bitterandtwisted posted:

yowled at me while I was trying to work. I knew she had food in her bowl so I tried to ignore her but she's really loud and annoying!
So I stood up and headed to the kitchen, but she sprinted to the living room instead because what she really wanted was to sit on a patch of sun on the the couch while I patted her.

and then you did that?

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

bitterandtwisted posted:

I did.
It was more important than my work.

:haibrow:

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Das Boo posted:

Headbutted my coffee mug as I was sipping it. Currently forcing me to hold her.

your cat looks really cool

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

HellOnEarth posted:

Pazuzu alerted me to a scratching under my kitchen cabinet, which lead to a discovery of what is definitely a few-weeks-old infestation of mice. Most of the soaps and cleaners I use are at the front of the cabinet and I haven’t dug around in there since early December.

They’ve been eating a bag of wheat litter I forgot about at the back.

Well it’s clean in there now and judging by the whole, untouched loose Cheerio behind the garbage can (I haven’t had those in the apartment since November) and lack of holes chewed in any other foodstuff in the apartment, they have yet to breach the cabinet.

Zuzu was appropriately praised and given a treat for the information and given strict orders to guard the kitchen until the building manager can be told (Like 5 hours from now.)

Well done, Pazu!

(I also noticed a big wet soft spot in the drywall above my kitchen sink. It was a bad night.)

:cheers: to pazuzu

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Das Boo posted:

Butters is a renaissance lady.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Thorgot posted:

Shelby's lunch watch has begun. (His lunch isn't for another 20 minutes).

His lunch requests over the last 40 minutes have been loud and yowling, so this is an improvement.

lol

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Mx. posted:

my cat does it to disrespect me. if he's mad at me (i've taken him to the vet recently, he only got one breakfast that day, I didn't give him his hourlong post-dinner cuddle) he shits directly in front of the litter

lol

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

cool sheep

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

No. 6 posted:

Sorry to hear. How's your cat though?

lol

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Nobody Interesting posted:

Marie is extremely sad and disappointed that we got the snake out

(yes that computer has no side panel on - don't worry about it)

pics of the snake?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Nobody Interesting posted:

Re first pic: Vice is chill as gently caress and does nothing to provoke the snake ever. Versa and Marie are different and find him extremely freaky, so we keep them away. We've surmised that Ulysses (the snake) likes soft textures, because when presented with a blanket, cat, or plush version of himself, he doesn't want to leave and just continue rubbing himself all over it.

Vice didn't appreciate having Uly's tongue in his ear, and would stir ever so slightly when that happened, but that was it.

cool snakes