Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Came up on the bed and started purring and kneading on me while I was sleeping, sniffed and licked my ear a few times :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

My big tuxedo boy is currently curled up in his little sister’s cat bed just doing some serious schnoozin’

Lil sis is sitting in the windowsill watching bugs and birds fly by outside and just looking around because to cats literally everything is entertaining and a possible hunting opportunity

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Nearly made a heart while lying in a sunbeam

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

My little girl cat decided that 6:00AM was the perfect time to just walk all over me in bed, then knead for 30 seconds, then walk all over me again, and repeat that two step process for like 20 minutes

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

pixaal posted:

Grab the cat and bring her under the blankets, if she doesn't like it this can be used as a deterrent for waking you, if your cat is one that likes to sleep under the blankets you may have just made a new routine. Like you know pat her don't scare the absolute poo poo out of her but make it seem like you thought you wanted in.

She loves to go under, she'll even nudge her way in if she wants, but then will crawl out like 20 seconds later

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

That’s a big ol cat

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Bollock Monkey posted:

She was asking for belly rubs but was so excited she kept rolling out of reach :3:

Pics or it didn't happen

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Walked all over me while I was sleeping for 20 minutes, purring and kneading and crying for rubs (she got them), then laid down in the crook of my arm and kneaded for 10 minutes while scratching my skin like god dayum

Now she's looking out the window at some geese and goslings that and sitting in our front yard

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Haha awww that little squishy baby

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Little girl cat was sitting in the crook of my arm purring so long this morning that she started to fall asleep and drooled a bit lol

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Took a nap next to me this afternoon like a lil angel that she is because why nap alone? :3:

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

She did some real serious lookin'.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

RC and Moon Pie posted:

This evening, she has asked to be brushed. I wonder about her previous life because she likes to be brushed hard.

My little girl cat will very directly and noisily tell me every night when it's time for me to put her to bed (and for me to go to bed in the process) and she LOUDLY DEMANDS to sit on my chest and get head rubs for a good 10 minutes, then she will go to the corner of the bed and sit thanksgiving turkey-style with her face to the door before she falls asleep. She does this in no uncertain terms and will sit next to my office chair until I put her to bed in this exact way every night.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Milo and POTUS posted:

...turkey style?

I dunno what to call it exactly but it sort of reminds me of a cooked turkey for some reason. Not my cats but like this:

She always, ALWAYS sleeps at night on the corner of the bed facing our bedroom door like this. I don't know what it is, but it's adorable. More power to her. Goddamn queen.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Cats can do no wrong, open ur mind

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Lord Hydronium posted:

Enjoying the nice weather and open windows.

If cat's gonna just lay down and snooze like that then you better be diving in to that belleh face first and smooching that tummy like crazy

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

Got my cat an automatic laser pointer that turns on every hour or so a couple weeks ago. She loves it too much. It ran out of battery last night and after waking up I walked into to her staring at the wall waiting for it to turn on

I've been told never to do this, but especially with dogs, because some of them can basically get in a zone where they spend the rest of their natural lives staring at a wall waiting for a dot to appear. Like, actually sad poo poo where they cat or dog will just look at the wall every day for hours and hours just waiting for it to come back.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Puked up his breakfast on the floor. He eats too fast and loves to do this.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

He just wolfs down all the food as fast as possible regardless of how much or how little he gets

Might get one of those bowls that has grooves in it so it splits the food up so he can’t eat as fast

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Screamed for like an hour before breakfast, then ate and proceeded to immediately go and fall asleep on the heated blanket. Still there.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

My cats do that with my legs all the time when I'm at the PC

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Barfed up his breakfast and then immediately came up to me and started pawing at me and begging for pieces of my bacon

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

just loving walked all over me for like 20 minutes in bed purring, occasionally trilling, and then walking over me, laying down for 60 seconds, then walking all over me some more.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I profoundly fear my cats getting old and having to put them down

god damnit

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

screamed for 30 minutes before his breakfast, ate breakfast, then passed the gently caress out for an hour

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

wide face is good

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

holy moly what a tail

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I'm going for squeezes on them toe beans every time and I don't care what it costs me

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

My big guy sometimes just randomly wakes himself up and lets out a super cute trill (he has a super baby voice still for some reason, despite being 4 years old) and then goes to sleep. Like drat dude, I didn't do poo poo! Don't whine at me! :3:

He laid down on my wife like this while waiting for dinner time today

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

pencilhands posted:

i wish i was dead

can you please put that in the form of a question thread

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Das Boo posted:

I place paper bag traps when I wrap presents. Caught a Panini.

I like this cat's W I D E eyes

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Would not stop screaming every 10 seconds for an hour before his breakfast, jesus loving christ

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

super sweet best pal posted:

Jumped on top of me and shoved his butt up in my face while I was trying to sleep.

This is like 90% of what my little girl cat does when I go to sleep

Put your god drat tail down and get ur rear end in a top hat out my face jfc

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Breetai posted:

Pushka went on an adventure to O U T E R S P A C E

But why did you cover the air holes in cellophane wrap

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

awww I've got a tuxie too. They're the sweetest lil goobies

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Tried some of my scrambled eggs - he really liked them. For some reason he doesn't vibe with italian sausage.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

that cat isn't even crosseyed, he's just got some bigass pupils there. very handsome too.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

gah drat that's a bigass cat Jenova

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

My cats somehow are able to just sleep all day AND all night and only be awake for like what seems like 2 hours tops. I wish I could fall asleep that easily.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I have a cat door on my office door so that they can come in and out throughout the day and I can keep the door closed so as not to bother my wife when I'm on work calls and whatnot.

But none to the outside because cats aren't supposed to go outside. We "have" outside cats we feed that came with the place we're renting though, they refuse to be indoor cats and want to be outdoors all the time and they're not really "ours" so we just give them food in the morning and evening and they just kind of chill on our patio.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

bradzilla posted:

got a link to this? looks cool

I got your link right here bub :clint: