Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:
I dont know what Charlie is doing here. Sitting sure, but we can't really tell what he's looking at.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING

Tarkus posted:

My cat started a new tech company and cooked a delicious breakfast, all before 6AM. What does your cat do? hmmm?

Managed to wake up long enough for a photo. Sunbeams needed harvesting.

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
Christmas came early for us, in the form of a 10 week old kitten who made the mistake of wandering into our yard after he was most likely dumped. He's a pretty good ornament, but he keeps attacking the disembodied Santa head. How are we to send a warning to other santas to stay away if he keeps trying to eat it?

Oh Goergeous George, you did make 2023 so much better for all of us.

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002

sex excellence posted:

I don't have a cat OP

Edit: just realized the thread wasn't directly made to ask me a question, sorry about that

Spend enough time in your back yard and one will find you. The cat distribution system is very much real.

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
Today George went to the vet for his shots and took it like a champ. He's currently sleeping it off.

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002

121123_6 posted:

BECOME A STATUE GODDAMNIT!!!

You've given up on unique alt names and are just using your regdate now eh?

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002

Martha Stewart Undying posted:

had to put my boy down today, he was only 7. weird af kidney issues, even the vets were confused because he wasn't showing anything a few months ago when we got blood work done for him. in just 2 weeks he lost half his bodyweight and was drooling blood. RIP Finn, will never find another cat like you.

I am so so sorry. This is going to sound super weird, but you may want to keep your eyes open over the next couple of weeks. I had a really emotional episode in the early fall due to a neighbourhood cat who had passed unexpectedly from cancer (I am still torn up over it, I absolutely should have done more despite her not being my cat, her owner was in no place to care for himself let alone a cat), and two weeks later Georgeous George arrived. In the 15 years I've lived here, I've never had a stray kitten turn up in my yard until that moment.

The cat distribution system is very much real, and I hope it finds you. I think Finn would want that.

Jailbrekr fucked around with this message at 22:29 on Dec 13, 2023

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
Oof, if I tried using one of those guaranteed they'd attempt to break out via my bellybutton.

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
Christmas sleepies.

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
I managed to capture a photo of him standing guard at his favorite window when I went out to attend to the greenhouse. That spot on his nose is an owie that he got when he got too close to the grumpy older cat aptly named Princess potato, because she looks like a black fuzzy potato with teeth.

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
George is sleeping off his surgery and coming to terms with living a life free of the fear of having to pay child support. They had a bit of a surprise during the procedure when a tapeworm didn't appreciate all the activity outside so he decided to pop out of his butthole to see what all the commotion was.

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002

I imagine this is what Ricky Gervais would look like if he were a cat.

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
I'm not entirely sure what I interrupted, but it seemed consentual so I am not going to judge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
They're vascillating between indifference, fear, and curiosity to the new cat under our couch. Neighbours roommate abandoned her cats last year, and while the neighbour has done his absolute level best to keep the two cats fed and cared for, one did not react to the abandonment well. So After a year of avoiding all humans , it decided I was good enough to approach. Good thing too, he's car stupid and incapable of hunting for himself (he prefers to hang out with the mice, not eat them).

Worst case scenario, we find a good home for the big guy, best case scenario, we buy another litter box.