Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

My cat has been overgrooming a spot on her neck and loving it up, I've been keeping it bandaged so she can't get at it and thought I could maybe take it off for a bit to dry it out because its healing, but she just immediately hosed it up again pretty bad :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Lola sat on a chair like this for an hour

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

she made this dumbass noise while i grabbed her head under the sheet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iI1BdgiM44

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Won't let me brush her and keeps attacking me, her chest all matted

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I taught my cat to jump between two chairs while pointing when she was 3 years old, and I tried it again 12 years later today and she remembered the trick. I guess its less of a trick and just an easy way to get some ham.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Carth Dookie posted:

Matted fur can actually hurt them. If you can't brush them out, get to a groomer or vet to shave them out. :saddowns:

I can usually get it but was just being a real motherfucker about it. I just slide a comb under it and chop it off. She never used to get them but she's just getting old I guess.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

this is a very high quality cat

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

His Divine Shadow posted:

Not my cat but it was in the news here that a cat had made it's way into a morgue and cause "damage" to some corpses.

cats rule so much. I hope my cat eats my face when I die alone in my house, it must eat to sustain itself, i happily sacrifice my flesh for its sustenance

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Got back from a five day hospital stay and Lola spent like 5 minutes cleaning me all over, both legs and both arms while I lay there.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Lola has hidden in the basement all day because there's been a storm, and she's unsure if this flimsy structure will stay standing.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Holly sat there with this dumbass face for like 5 minutes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Lola lay there with her arms down on her back like some type of dumbass