Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

skasion
Feb 13, 2012

Why don't you perform zazen, facing a wall?
Stared at the new Christmas tree in disbelief for several minutes. Then began to circle it and take tentative bites at it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

:swoon:

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

wide face is good

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
put a mouse in my bed

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Batted the lid of a bottle around. Now he's taking a victory nap.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Toxic Mental posted:

wide face is good

He has a normal cat face, his floof just sticks out like Dr. Wily.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
insinuated himself into the social hierarchy of the group with a very clever disguise

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Distorted Kiwi
Jun 11, 2014

"C'mon! Let's tune our weapons!"
“Helped” me wrap Christmas presents by attacking the wrapping paper.

Constantly.

I finally buried her under a pile of paper scraps so I could finish. She’s now hosed off to stare at her food bowl.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
he's pissed I left the house for 20 minutes so he had to groom me furiously for at least that long while threatening me with one claw whenever I tried to move

kazz
Feb 27, 2007

Black Bean has a tendency to stare and likes to hide.
This morning, he was sleeping in my husband's arm as per usual, but when he noticed I had woken up, he switched to my arm and started purring.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
I've never owned a cat or taken care of one but now there is a little black cat coming around to my back patio begging. Im waiting to hear back from my niece who I think will come and get it because she already has a bunch. Its a black cat w green eyes, not a kitten but not fully grown, no collar or anything like that, doesnt look scruffy. To be clear I can't take care of a cat bc im allergic and I already have a parrot who has free run of the house. help

its working the back door for a minute, then goes to the front to meow thru the front door and peer into the windows

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Haverchuck posted:

I've never owned a cat or taken care of one but now there is a little black cat coming around to my back patio begging. Im waiting to hear back from my niece who I think will come and get it because she already has a bunch. Its a black cat w green eyes, not a kitten but not fully grown, no collar or anything like that, doesnt look scruffy. To be clear I can't take care of a cat bc im allergic and I already have a parrot who has free run of the house. help

its working the back door for a minute, then goes to the front to meow thru the front door and peer into the windows

aww it wuvs u

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Woke up from his nap to beg my sardines.

DamnCanadian
Jan 3, 2005

Perpetuating the stereotype since 1978.
Barfed up a tapeworm on my carpet

Distorted Kiwi
Jun 11, 2014

Haverchuck posted:

To be clear I can't take care of a cat bc im allergic and I already have a parrot who has free run of the house.

Please post the video of your parrot riding your new cat, while you sneeze uncontrollably.

Distorted Kiwi
Jun 11, 2014

While typing my previous post, witnessed Sukie walk outside and realise she was about to puke. So she REVERSED direction to barf inside the house.

I grabbed her, turning it into an air burst. I’m dumb.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

DamnCanadian posted:

Barfed up a tapeworm on my carpet

bonus pet

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
Pushpin has shown way too much interest hanging out on top of the aquarium and we had visions the top glass breaking, glass shards and a scared cat dropping into water seemed possibly horrific so weekend project...

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
THIS gd cat is still hanging around the house and its dark out now. earlier I went outside and stuck a box + blanket setup in front of the door. Unnamed Cat (did not inspect for gender) wants to come in real bad but I dont want it to eat my cockatiel or destroy my stuff. Should I let it in the garage for the night until I can get somebody to come get it for real? Also reluctant to feed, dont want repeat visitors

also, its a suburban neigborhood in a little town and the cat is very friendly to me so I guess its abandoned? lost? would it have a chip?

Haverchuck fucked around with this message at 00:34 on Dec 11, 2023

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

It's your cat by law now.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

sometimes my cat goes and lives at the neighbour's house

i guess what i'm asking is do you have my cat

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

A neighbor's cat used to hang out in my backyard and when my mom had a dog door installed it would come inside like it owned the place.

Some cats have no survival instinct at all.

He was orange of course.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

she seems to be perturbed that the house smells like green chile stew because, in her humble opinion, most human food outside pistachio ice cream is "gross"

Vakal
May 11, 2008
Made me mad by catching a mouse outside and letting it go inside.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

holy moly what a tail

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Vakal posted:

Made me mad by catching a mouse outside and letting it go inside.

They know what they're doing. They want to chase the mouse some more, but if they let it go outside it might get away. Moving it inside before releasing it means it is confined by the walls.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

"...and?"

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Mx. posted:

floors all wood, cat always runs to the rug to barf

My floors are all wood
He barfs on the rug, always
My constant torment

:catte:

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

One of my two cats is now into salad. I had some baby spinach in my lunch salad, and she very stealthily snuck up to steal a piece of baby spinach from my plate, then ran to the corner of the sofa to scarf it down, before coming back for more.

Apparently baby spinach is safe for cats if they don't have specific health conditions, and these are both healthy 1 year old cats so go nuts, I guess!

The salad thief (Mei) is in the back and her sister (Miyu) is in front.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Truffles was out in the sun this morning

I need to get her a cat tree to put there

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

this is a very high quality cat

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Stole my spot when I got up to pee.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Caesar Saladin posted:

Every fuckin cat in this thread is a high quality motherfucker.

FTFY

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:
Today George went to the vet for his shots and took it like a champ. He's currently sleeping it off.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

121123_6
Dec 12, 2023
disobeyed my request to become and stay as a statue

121123_6
Dec 12, 2023
BECOME A STATUE GODDAMNIT!!!

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:

121123_6 posted:

BECOME A STATUE GODDAMNIT!!!

You've given up on unique alt names and are just using your regdate now eh?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Toxic Mental posted:

holy moly what a tail

i think it's another cat