Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

6:00 am - woke me up trying to break down my bedroom door

6:55 am - woke me up by barreling headfirst into his timed feeder

7:30 am - woke me up by barfing up half his breakfast because he ate it too fast

7:45 am - scooted his dirty shitbutt across the area rug

He is not normally this gross or this much of a dick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Update: turns out dipshit ate a rubber band (god knows where he found it), hence the barves and the scoots. I love my idiot son.

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

dee eight posted:

nm, a little cosplay

:swoon: :swoon: :swoon: :swoon:

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Goddamn, this is the best thread ever.

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

bradzilla posted:

managed to puke on all three bathroom rugs

Ooh, trifecta! Nice!

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Snuggled up under my arm because he loves being the little spoon in the morning.

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Charles Bukowski posted:

Sat still for just long enough me to snip off a bad fur tangle he had under his arm.

Good boy.

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

I love this thread and I love all of you.

Today Maxi Pad woke me up at quarter to six trying incredibly hard and incredibly fruitlessly to situate himself on my computer keyboard. When I rhetorically asked him what the gently caress he was doing he chirped at me and ran away, then came back five minutes later and attempted to sit on my giant over-ear headphones. This also didn't work, so he eventually gave up and came to bed to be the little spoon.

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

:swoon:

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Stole my spot when I got up to pee.

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Martha Stewart Undying posted:

had to put my boy down today, he was only 7. weird af kidney issues, even the vets were confused because he wasn't showing anything a few months ago when we got blood work done for him. in just 2 weeks he lost half his bodyweight and was drooling blood. RIP Finn, will never find another cat like you.

This happened with my partner's old cat. Came out of nowhere and caught us both by surprise. Condolences, that poo poo sucks hard.

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Call Your Grandma posted:

The unit right next to my building's main entrance has a very handsome cat.

The cat itself is actually quite a unit imo

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Mx. posted:

one of my chickens pecked him on the forehead then crapped on the floor
idk if that's something the cat did it's more something that was done to him

Post chickens please, they are the cats of birds.

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Mx. posted:

right?? it's somehow the one piece of furniture those cats dont destroy. weird cats.

My leather recliner is the only unclawed piece of furniture in my home. Some cats hate leather, I guess.

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Roundup Ready posted:

Got on the counter because I was dumb and left some tuna salad out while the wife was getting ready for dinner. I'm guessing you can assume the rest

It made tuna salad sandwiches for everybody?

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

fuctifino posted:

I miss my cat, but I need to tell you what he did on the evening of July 15th 2015

We used to go out for walks at night, well he'd be walking and I'd be trundling along in my electric wheelchair. I was his tank backup, and my presence gave him real street cred. On our evening walks he was able to march through his enemies' territories unhindered and do what he wanted.

In this photo he is at the very north of the estate and right in the middle of the Grey Persian King's territory. All of a sudden, Bow started sniffing at the bush and rubbing up against it, spraying a few times. I realised that it was the Persian King's scent bush, and he watched Bow do all of this from afar. Bow then jumped on top of the bush, balancing 3 foot in the air, and did a poo poo right down the middle of it.

He was giggling the entire time.

[Pictured, him squeezing out a turd on top of the sacred scent bush]

The Persian King was waiting outside Bow's cat flap by the time we returned from our plundering. He started a war that night which lasted weeks.

I miss that little vandal.

e: I lurk this thread every day. Please never stop telling everyone what your cats are doing today

Pouring one out for this fallen king, your little guy was a real one.

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Tumble posted:

Also sorry guys, I get how that was an emotionally charged post

gently caress that poo poo, this is the daily cat thread: we love you and we're here for you.

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

loving 10/10 name, well played.

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

super sweet best pal posted:

Shared some of my kippers earlier, is taking a nap now.

Kippers and a kip, nice.

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

I got a new guitar stand and now he keeps pretending to be a guitar:

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Interrupted the moving/unpacking process for a quick a boudoir shoot:

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

ReelBigLizard posted:

His Royal Scrungliness has Awoken.

Maybe

On second thought

Your cat is loving rad.

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Momo took a nap on my arm but I woke him up taking a photo. Don't worry, he went back to sleep.

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Megabound posted:

It's Aggie's birthday today, she is a whole 1 year old.

:swoon:

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Just chilling.

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Finally fell in love with his cat grass.

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Caesar Saladin posted:

Holly sat there with this dumbass face for like 5 minutes

Hell yeah

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Negotiated a temporary armistice.

Oh poo poo, imgur works on the app now. Bonus pics:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Modal Auxiliary