Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!

Three Olives posted:

Do you have a smartphone? They must seem pretty wild.

30 years seems kind of short for pre-meditated torture and murder TBPH.

Hahahaha are you kidding me? You do realize we have thousands and thousands of people convicted of cocaine offenses that we need to lock up for 25 to life right? And you do realize that prisons hold of finite number of people, right? You see where I'm going with this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

The bolded sentence is just too something awful dialectic for me to believe this is real.

You know, part of having a good B S. Detector is not ringing up every single thing as bs. It's called a false positive.

Some of you are so up your own rear end. It's pathetic.

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

Thanks for giving me some new vernacular Harvey. Just picked up some sweet zoo zoos. Good luck, mate.

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

The Bible posted:

Goons (and people from other communities) have stalked an autistic man for 23 years, meticulously documenting every single action he has ever taken, as well as intervening personally in his life and actively tormenting him.

He has his own wiki and a 75-part documentary series on YouTube, which I believe is still ongoing. This, along with Awful Fantasy, are the only two successful goon projects I am personally aware of.

And if that doesn't tickle ur fancy, we have a man spreading his anus far and wide

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

Private Cumshoe posted:

If I had the handle @fart on twitter I would be so happy

Good news: it's for sale! That's right I own the rights to the handle. I'll just need you to send me $500 in Best Buy gift cards. Act now!

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

harveys zoo zoos posted:

hey yall i got the job at the junkyard. i start saturday. i'll be splitting time between there and the recycling center. they take stuff that's hard to recycle like batteries and electronics, paint, oil, stuff like that

i might also get a part time job at a storage facility, cleaning out storage spaces that have been closed for non payment

That's the way it is
Get your money
Get live y'all
Earl Flynn

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

Whoever suggested that bird app it's pretty dope. Thanks!

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

Oh yeah, did anyone mention VR? I thought it was pretty cool. It's worth messing with at least once.

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

harveys zoo zoos posted:

it's okay. i get it, and i know worse advice has been given by supposedly competent lawyers

not mine though. i had a decent team and they handled it just about as good as they could. i'm not sorry to say i don't have any horror stories about that haha

Brass loving balls, gentlemen. Just try to get under this guys skin. You can't!

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

OK to talk about circumcision though

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

harveys zoo zoos posted:

and here's the kitty, miss priss. my mom started calling her 'miss sassy pants fussy britches' so maybe that will stick haha

cousin todd took the pictures and wiped the data and sent me the links

she's incredibly soft. she has been sleeping during the day but i hear her exploring at night. she likes to open the bathroom cabinets. she snores really loudly haha

hang on i hosed up the links

ok todd fixed them

All white everything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

Stefan Prodan posted:

haha what if we were being nice to someone for nothing man we would look so fuckin stupid!!

it's one thing if people were sending tons of money or something but I mean I don't think anyone should feel owned about sending good vibe posts at no cost if this ends up being fake

This is exactly what someone would say if they were part of the conspiracy! You're out to get me! you're trying to kill me!!!