Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

dunno what heat you're all talking about, it's 16 degrees and hasn't been over 20 all week

I do really want to go for a run in the sun though, loving quad strain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

I mean the two shouldn't be conflated, ever.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

That's just Boris in drag isn't it, he'll go to any measure to push his own narrative

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

We seem to have glossed over these articles stating that Epstein 'served' the sentence lol

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Floral shirts w/ tie and jumpers, the Tory Tyrwhitt collection

Why does England on top of everything else have the worst collection of haircuts?

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

lol we voted to use pesticides that kill all the bees again

Food security is a top priority, STOP THE BOATS BEES

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

TACD posted:

salt & vinegar that doesn’t do this isn’t worth eating :colbert:

Yeah if the roof of your mouth isn't raw and your lips tingling, is it even S&V?

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

smellmycheese posted:

While the government tries to squeeze asylum seekers into London hotels, you can actually pay a small fortune to stay in a London themed hotel, complete with David Beckham themed rooms.

https://twitter.com/cnn/status/1661647054886535168?s=46&t=m_nNbkNoHG4lLitcpyHReg

Should make it so that only the Beckhams can stay in it for that true authentic British feel

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

fuctifino posted:

It's a shoop. This is the original, which still looks ridiculous

"GOTTA PUT ON MY ALMOST GP BOOTS FOR A £40,000 RIDE IN A CHINOOK TO SPEAK ABOUT HOW TO DEAL WITH MIGRANT CROSSINGS AND HARDLY A NAVY HAHA!"

"I'm not a militant!"

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Even for a Glam Rock band KISS' music is pretty shite

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

lol how is that not Boris' spawn, look at the nose and jaw

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Peaked.. for now

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

who racks their dandruff?

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

cat botherer posted:

Last time I was in a black cab in London, the cabbie explained to me how:
a) The UK has the strongest military in the world.
b) He was planning on taking this Polish girl to Hyde Park with the hopes that he could gently caress her in the bushes.

You're not supposed to actually dial the faketaxi number

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

smellmycheese posted:

Yes. Definitely a sausage

Just draw a dick on anything that needs doing is the lesson here

Mourning Due posted:

This is where I'm at as well, and it's making my loving blood boil.

It's almost as if antiquated government and fiscal policy from the 60's doesn't work anymore - and yes it's a mechanism for the rich to make the poor poorer, default on their mortgages and just free up some more for the nefarious bulk buy to let landlord cunts (who will scream that the rates are loving them and jump the rents when they absolutely have already covered 100 years worth of rate rises already in their costings - rents were already extortionate.) The whole nuking of the pound and whatnot was deliberate. Other countries are starting to see inflation go down, but no.. not here. This hellhole is a special kind of hosed up, imbibed with literal loving morons and shitheads who should've been lined up many moons ago.

Diet Crack fucked around with this message at 13:40 on Jun 23, 2023

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

I mean there should be a rent rise freeze - then maybe the landlords would know what it's like to have your real term wages stagnate even though they don't actually loving do anything.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Makes sense for a midget with a gremlin wife

Oh we're talking about Truss

We get a fresh head of a lettuce right?

Diet Crack fucked around with this message at 12:55 on Jun 25, 2023

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Zalakwe posted:

Asset stripped by Macquarie you say? Better nationalise those losses pronto so we can sell it on and start the whole process again. How dumb is it that water companies are not publicly owned?

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1673982325791522816

Because water is an essential element to life so it's a perfect profit opportunity

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

The Question IRL posted:

Do you have any other cultural touchstones you can use?
Like the Simpsons or Star Trek have had lots of memes made from them. Can you use them as an example?

Homer-hedge.gif

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

*tightens steel cap*
"Now say Ah"

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

I hope they name Captain Tom's spa and retreat 'Gold Beach'
*claps*

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

"Mercer said the use of food banks was a matter of personal budgeting and that being in the military came with a good wage and quality of life."

I mean.. he's not even trying to lie

Meanwhile:
https://www.theguardian.com/society/2023/jun/13/campaigners-urge-london-food-banks-to-end-use-of-face-scans
"Provide passport for food plz"

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

If you enter, exit and re-enter the closet, does that make you trisexual? A Frog?

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Mega Comrade posted:

Jfc that's a bit much...

It absolutely loving isn't at this point.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Bale Latrines for Festivals and poo poo I'm going to assume

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

The aim is to piss into the mouth of the person opposite with the highest arc possible

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_Aggie_Bonfire_collapse

Bonfires, not even once

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Nilbop posted:

Of course they fall off them. These things are virtually a giant social Darwinism experiment.

https://packaged-media.redd.it/9dyv...8c479148d4c#t=0

this owns so much - I love how the pallet just slid out like a jenga block

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

The BBC announce a lot of poo poo to smoke and mirror from actual things.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

A face for tele, an rear end for radio

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

uwot

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

It's almost as if the UK is stupid to allow predatory private practices on what should be operated as national infrastructure!

Everything to do with this country is a nightmare to deal with at this point, and it costs you a small fortune for the pleasure of wanting to repetitively stab yourself in the temple.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

the two major parties don't seem to feel the need to appease the electorate apart from throwing them a bone every now and then in terms of STOP THE BOATS. neither has gone full MAGA yet.

They already had the shaved heads and ankh tattoos OP

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Because there's no accountability at all. They could say "gently caress you, all of you" into the lens and it wouldn't mean a single thing in retrospect.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

https://twitter.com/grantshapps/status/1680937880275808258

*opens door to own office*

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Thick of It ended after 3 seasons right?

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

I have adblock and you should too. gently caress the data leeching scum.

also lol at returning to even more serfdom, gently caress this country aeternus et umquam

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

"Have you seen Chernobyl on HBO? Yeah, you're hosed."

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

UK Politics: Optics

i am also all for a hang parliament

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

uggghhhh