Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

https://twitter.com/CasualUK_/status/1663990238077763585

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

michael gove looking little poo poo boy

the answer to the question posed is not enough

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Donny council put solar panels on my old house and it took them 5 years to realise that they weren't even wired up.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Guavanaut posted:

Call the transport police.

did anyone tell him that this specifically means having a wank?

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

fuctifino posted:

The dwarf has done another one of those embarrassing videos.

https://twitter.com/RishiSunak/status/1665768428173684737

the good thing is they can take the action man they nicked the life jacket off back to argos and get their money back after

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

100% of people kept working and other spurious reasons mean it doesn't work!

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

everyone gets it?! that's COMMUNISM!!!

pensioners complaining about 205 quid a week for nothing while the current 30+ year olds will be lucky to get a chance to retire and will work until they die on the job, but will still be the lazy generation because they didn't finished the job before they died.

Josuke Higashikata fucked around with this message at 20:52 on Jun 5, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Jel Shaker posted:

Dining across the divide: ‘He made me realise I’m woke – I thought it was a negative thing’

i don’t normally read this guardian thing but i thought the guy was bill bailey lol

the conversation is almost charming, sounds like the labour voter just kept bashing his head against the wall while the tory voter just sat there in blissful ignorance

i mean she is an absolute buffoon but what is birding, is it dogging for graun readers?