Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Happyimp
Sep 26, 2007

I exist I guess.
If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious poo poo

-Oskar Schindler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
"All the cool kids like Sonic, ya nerds"
-Also the Girl who was in the wizard, The Wizard

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

dr_rat posted:

"All the cool kids like Sonic, ya nerds"
-Also the Girl who was in the wizard, The Wizard

she was the best

"Game over, man"
Jack Waltz, Terminator

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
"It belongs in a museum" - Ben Stiller, Night at the Museum

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

"I'm the king of the world!"

- Lion King (The Lion King)

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
"It belongs in a museum!"

- It Belongs in a Museum: The Movie

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

You Are A Elf posted:

“Heineken?? gently caress that poo poo! Pabst Blue Ribbon!”

~ Sister Mary Clarence, Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit

lol

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

Stuffguyman posted:

Dude, where's my car?

- Dude, Dude, Where's my Car?

I think you meant:

"Donger, where is my automobile?"

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I like the story of ice-t getting asked on some unrelated interview about playing a kangaroo man in tank girl and his reply was "I got paid five hundred thousand dollars for that role. Next question."

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
"IT'S NOT A TOMB-AH!"

-Brendan Fraser, The Mummy

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

"I'll get you a spoon so you can eat my rear end."

(From American Pie 2)

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021
I'll be back!

-ET The Extraterrestrial

B.H. Facials
May 9, 2011

"Getting teased is part of growing up. It's no big deal. Just tell yourself, 'Sticks and stones may break my bones, but a .44 Magnum will tear that bully a new asshole!'"
“Broke into the wrong goddamn rec room didn’t you, you bastard!?”
- Derek Vinyard, American History X

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
"Thank you all for this honor, it really is one of the proudest days of my life winning this noble peace prize, and I really hope it can finally put my unfortunately nickname behind me once and for all"

--Dr. Blake Davis, Blake: Portrait of a chicken fucker

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

-Any interview with Donald Trump

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
"Thats not a oval office. THATS a oval office"

Happyimp
Sep 26, 2007

I exist I guess.
They call me Mr Frankenstein!

-Adam Frankenstein

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

“What are you laughing at, pig-boy? You find a piece of candy in your pocket?” — Major Payne

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

"Your momma is so fat, you have to roll her in flour, then dive for the wet spot."

- Everything Must Go (2010)

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
poo poo it out your pisser, fartcummer!
- Adam Sandler's 'The Haunting of Daisy Clibb.'

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
"You fight against twice the doctors you get twice as dead!"

-Dr Dre, 2 Doctors two: Dr Dre and Doctor death hate each other now

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
"I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too!"
Iosef Tarasov, John Wick

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

Valko posted:

"I see dead people.."

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
“But you gotta get the people in the theater. You know, you need the big dicks, the big tits...”

~Shosanna, Inglourious Basterds

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
"Wait can white men can jump?"
-Stallone, Cliffhanger

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

"You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?"

"Yes, once. To a little tune called the NUTCRACKER SUITE!"

Batman, to the Joker, just before kicking him in the testicles. Batman, 1989.

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021
Ow my balls

Victor/Victoria

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
"Stop looking at me, SWAN!" -Natalie Portman, Black Swan

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Frankly my dear you can eat my rear end in a top hat.

-Indiana Jones

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

the holy poopacy posted:

"Stop looking at me, SWAN!" -Natalie Portman, Black Swan

lol

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

you have been visited by the Tasty Garlic Bread. you will be blessed by having good Garlic Bread in your life time, but only if you comment "ty garlic bread" in the thread below
“Listen sucka, I'm blacker than the ace of spades and more militant than you and your whole drat army put together. While you out there, chanting at rallies and brow-beating politicians, I'm taking out any money-fronting sucka on a humble that gets in my way. So I tell you what, when your so called revolution starts, you call me, and I'll be right down front showing you how it's done. But until then, you need to SHUT the gently caress UP when grown folks is talking.”

- Don Cheadle, Hotel Rwanda

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
"If it bleeds we can kill it"
- Dutch, E.T

titties
May 10, 2012

"Dude, where's my car? "

- John Wick

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
"Where we're going we'll need eyes to see."
Morpheus, The Matrix

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
"Do you bleed? You will."
-Barney the Dinosaur

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
"It's a magical world, Weir, ol' buddy ...let's go exploring!"
- Captain Miller, Event Horizon

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

"We're going to be out of the butt and into the gently caress if we don't come up with that 36 dollars."
-Helen Keller, The Miracle Worker

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

"Chlorophyll, more like BORE-ophyll!"
-John Nash, A Beautiful Mind

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
"Uh uh, I don’t tip. No, I don’t believe in it. … Don’t give me that, if she don’t make enough money she can quit. … I don’t tip because society says I have to. All right, I mean I’ll tip if someone really deserves a tipping, if they really put forth the effort, I’ll give them something extra, but I mean this tipping automatically, it’s for the birds. I mean as far as I’m concerned they’re just doing their job. … She was okay. She wasn’t anything special. …

Look I ordered coffee all right? Now we’ve been here a long fuckin’ time, she’s only filled my cup three times. When I order coffee I want it filled six times. … The words “too fuckin’ busy” shouldn’t be in a waitress’ vocabulary. … Jesus Christ, these ladies aren’t starving to death. They make minimum wage. I used to work minimum wage and when I did I wasn’t lucky enough to have a job that society deemed tip worthy. … You know what this is? It’s the world’s smallest violin playing just for the waitresses. … So is working at McDonald’s but you don’t feel the need to tip them do you? Well why not? They’re serving you food. But no, society says don’t tip these guys over here, but tip these guys over here.

That’s bullshit. … gently caress all that. … I mean I’m very sorry the government taxes their tips. That’s hosed up. That ain’t my fault. I mean it would appear that waitresses are one of the many groups the government fucks in the rear end on a regular basis. I mean show a piece of paper that says the government shouldn’t do that, I’ll sign it, put it to a vote, I’ll vote for it, but what I won’t do is play ball. And this non-college bullshit I got two words for that: learn to loving type, ’cause if you’re expecting me to help out with the rent you’re in for a big loving surprise."

- Batman, Batman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titties
May 10, 2012

"Bustin' makes me feel good"

Dirk Diggler, Boogie Nights