Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

Busters posted:

Rip Hungry Cartoon dog.

I guess all that is left is to dig into whatever bullshit he put into his self published "Arabiolosis". Judging from his twitter, its probably all fake-self help b.s. with a smattering of right wing bootstrap pulling. Pretty rich coming from an silverspoon heir.

I kinda think this guy has it in him to give a run at being a poor man's Andrew Tate.

The last thread actually had some poor soul reading it and giving us chapter by chapter summaries.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

dr_rat posted:

Hmm, I do remember the year 2000 being a very Monday year.

Makes sense, it was the first year in a new decade, century and millennium - the Monday of the 2000s, if you will.

Joke may not be applicable in regions that start the week on Sunday

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

Nathen is a trash fire, but I have a feeling he'd be slightly less so if he had a partner to distract him?

Then again it is Nathen, I can only imagine what he's like to live with.

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

I went to a Russian restaurant in Finland years back, and definitely considered the bear steak. No idea what sort of image it has in Russia, though.
(It was €50, so I didn't.)

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

not a bot posted:

You can buy bear meat in cans in Finland, including bear kebab and pâté

Huh, I can't say I noticed. What's the Finnish opinion on it - more interesting than outright good?

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

Bixington posted:

Orthodox Garfield priest sprinkling products with Garficcino as they leave the asembly line.

Reading the license agreement to the raw materials before they're ingested into the machinery and turned into products.

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I still can't figure out what it's even supposed to be.

I'm not sure if it's "amazon but the only sellers allowed are big brands" or "amazon but the goods are arranged by license and vetted to be properly licensed".

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

david_a posted:

My point is how the hell does that list of ingredients make an orange sauce? From reading the recipes this is what goes into it:

* Tomato puree
* White onions
* Garlic
* Shallots
* Basil
* Truffle oil
* Green olives
* Caper seeds
* Olive oil
* Minced garlic

This nebulous step claims it becomes orange: “Turn off the heat and give it a nice blender to get the Garfield Orange color for the final aroma.”

How!? How does that turn orange? Is “Garfield Orange” a separate ingredient he didn’t include anywhere?

From vague memories of making jollof rice, blended and sautéed onions and tomatoes can end up decently orange. Adding the olives certainly won't help, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

It really, really worries me that I'm somewhat defending Nathen. But if he's moving between Canada and Saudi Arabia/Qatar, then finding a new, local home for his cat instead of dragging it back and forth is not completely insane.