Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Cubone posted:

four years later and I'm still squinting in confusion
No, you get it. That's the correct reaction.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Busters posted:

He's been posting a lot about being a self made man and "waking up people". Pretty sure he's at least dipping his toe into some "red pill" man-o-sphere poo poo
He retweeted Tucker Carlson's return to the world tweet, and has retweeted Ian Michael Chong in the past. He's not as bad as Andrew Tate, that's a pretty high bar, but he definitely sucks.

Not to mention his old anti-vax conspiracy stance.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Well Twitter's blocking people without accounts again so please make sure to embed anything good, and screenshot for safety.

But fear not, he posted on Instagram that he's on Threads, and I guess he's speaking to The Dog again.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Frank Frank posted:

I wonder if there's a tontine for the 7 owners of the giant plush garfields

E: Goddamn. Someone actually bid $499 for that garfield pan.
I know the answer is just "Nathen", but why is he calling it a cutter/pan? I'd love it if there's an included Garfield-shaped pizza cutter they were trying to use to cut the pizzas that rolls all wonky.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

nerd plus rage posted:

There's a corpse in that suit right?
I doubt he ever let whoever was in the suit for that photoshoot 5 years ago take it off.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

temple posted:

Why does he screenshot his comments and post them as stories? This is from PC. He screenshotted his own reply with the iPhone interface showing

I love the way he always @'s these big stars when telling us how little he cares about them, just hoping to get in an online fight to boost his profile.

Anyway, maybe some should check on him?

The video is just a couple seconds of dance music over that one sentence.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

MassRafTer posted:

I'm so glad he remembered Iggy's exists. Beyond bizarre.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CvgF2g9pwRh/?hl=en
My favorite bit was the part where he said "licengers" and Nathen didn't want to pay the Fiver guy for another take.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Love Me, Feed Me, Death to America

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

MassRafTer posted:

"DUI is a norm in USA & a BIG business" -Nathen Mazri
The whole thing really needs to be preserved in the thread.

steinrokkan posted:

Is he posting in sympathy with the big wet president?
And yep, seems to be, or at least trying to jump on the bandwagon.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

I'm pretty confident "partying with Lance Bass" means "staring at Lance Bass from across the room of a party they both happened to be at".

If there was any real interaction we'd have gotten a short-lived Lance Bass themed seafood restaurant. Only instead of serving bass they'd inexplicably only serve crab.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1695517886486286498

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1695521820751933577

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1695807541006016690

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1695924463710191712

I think he's gearing up to get into crypto again. Maybe? I have no idea what this is about.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

steinrokkan posted:

He bought into the totally real new BRICS currency that's going to replace the USD as the global reserve currency. And probably a whole suite of other Russian / Chinese disinfo and propaganda while he was there, for a good measure.
Ah, that makes sense. I'm sure eGeezs will be first in line to accept it then.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Charles Ford posted:

But what of Arlene, Garfield's on again off again girlfriend. That's not very celibate behaviour.
There's never been a canon strip where we actually see Garfield and Arlene gently caress. Jim Davis must now show us this to defend Garfield's reputation.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Frank Frank posted:

Uh, bad news Nathen. Garfield absolutely had a girlfriend:

That does not look like the face of a celibate cat.
Oh my god, Garfield Jokerized her.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Oh GeePTeez!

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Oh, he's using it the GarfieldEATS accounts to shill another AI article.

Frank Frank posted:

lol he’s going to get another cease and desist

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Egeez to Aid I.C.E. to Ensure Border-Crossing Migrants Are Genuine Mexicans

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

MootNewt posted:

Ah gently caress why doesn't imgur work

https://imgur.com/gallery/egly8l2
You have to link to the image itself, not the gallery.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

One type of media is conspicuously missing from his proposed AI-detector.

Also:

GarfieldEATS: No.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Frank Frank posted:

“Full raw naked” is not how you describe an interview, Nathen
It stopped me from clicking play on whatever that video is, that's for sure.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

BigBadSteve posted:

Don't NO me bro.
You'd think a comedian like Rob Schneider would know to Yes and.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Frank Frank posted:

He’s gonna give us his hot take on Israel sooner or later. Dude absolutely cannot keep his mouth shut
Ah, that makes sense. I was thinking he got a copy of that article he was plugging last week and was trying to head something off.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Oh, he's on that alt-right talking point that Muslims everywhere have all been ordered to rise up against Western nations tomorrow. An interesting thing for a Muslim to believe, I guess he's used to not being invited to things.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Garfield Declares a Fatwa
Big Fatwa Hairy Deal

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Busters posted:

Aww shoot did I miss WW3? I was at work.
Don't worry, thanks to the tireless work of thousands of Egeez's employees assisting DHS and ICE, they were able to stop Hamas from flooding the market with counterfeit Pokemon figures, so the crisis was averted.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

He's talking about a time when he co-opted a social movement to draw attention to himself.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

He was talking about opening a second location before COVID, that might be that one.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

CodfishCartographer posted:

That also happened! There were two physical locations opened!

I guess he could be talking about his plans to open like 50+ stores across North America, but if that's the case then lmao
Did it? I thought he was super cagey about its location and no one in Toronto could ever collaborate that it really existed?

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

JacquelineDempsey posted:

Is there some thing with tissues in Canada that I'm missing, like how y'all sell milk in bags and need your own plastic pitcher at home? Because in my almost 50 years on earth I have never seen tissues, from the priciest Puffs to those sandpaper ones the teacher had in public school rooms, that don't come in their own perfectly good cardboard box.

Just... Why? (I know not to expect any kind of rational answer, I just needed to shout that into the void.)
They do sell little packs of Kleenex in plastic, my mom used to carry them around in her purse.

You could wad a bunch of those in your pizza box I guess.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

There's a big opportunity here to be the world's youngest Garfield-themed ragtime performer.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

When those companies reach out to him to stop using their characters, that's the perfect opportunity to make his sales pitch!

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Chris Pratt has an opportunity to do something really funny here and voice Garfield like video game Mario just to piss everyone off.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

MassRafTer posted:

He's mostly doing boring current events tweets to try to get engagement (and failing) but this made me laugh.

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1726430650918461600
Yeah, my response to both these tweets is just "...And?" The Hunger Games one sounds like he just straight-up copy/pasted an article title.

Edit: Worse, he's just straight copying lines from some AI news aggregator thing.
https://www.chartr.co/newsletters/2023-11-20

Knormal fucked around with this message at 01:44 on Nov 21, 2023

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Mickey Mouse waffles are a thing because Mickey has an iconic silhouette made of circles, is a Winnie The Pooh waffle shaped like a generic public domain teddy bear head? Because if so it's going to look pretty much identical to a Mickey waffle and that's probably a shape Disney's trademarked.

Of course it doesn't really matter since Winnie The Pooh waffles are not and never have been a thing.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Dr. Quarex posted:

https://www.hollandbabyshop.com/Lotus-Winnie-the-Pooh-waffle

IF YOU BUILD AN ENTERGAGING PLATFORM THEY WILL COME LICENSE IT
Well I guess I own Nathen a sincere heartfelt apology, I can't wait to get some of these on Egeez!

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Wendy's is totally stealing Nathen's idea of closing all locations.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

I don't know the first drat thing about Scott Pilgrim but am now enthralled about how stupid and awkward Nathen's pursuit of the IP would be
Neither does he, and so ScottPilgrimEATS will serve Thanksgiving food.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

I'd be way more likely to buy those mints if they had some licensed character associated with them.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Are we on the path of Nathen reinventing Tails Gets Trolled?

Actually with Nathfield we may already be there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

CodfishCartographer posted:

Is he just saying he wishes his parents were dead? lmao

fake edit: Garfs of the Flower Moon
He may also be complaining that they're not rich enough, I'm not sure that his family is billionaire-rich.