Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Buck Wildman)

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

what did you idiots do while i was at work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

u should make sure to do the path of pain while you're there, it'll make you feel better

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

there aren't even alignments in bg3, roleplaying as lawful neutral would definitely be some sicko stuff

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

jesus christ, i thought i was near the end of act 1 and then i got to the underdark

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

i don't understand

you'd prefer the loot to just be generic gray items with no special traits

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

are you sure you don't have another 100 weird complaints to post?

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

Lostconfused posted:

Wow, you can find a handy +3 mace in like act 1.

im annoyed that i found that mace before solving the puzzle with the ceremonial weapons outside and finding the intended way to do it

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

if you find a fight unreasonable go get another level somewhere else

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

Buck Wildman posted:

BG3 being in standby at least gives me an opportunity to keep grinding away at ishin and boy is there a lot to grind if you're shooting for 100%

i platinumed ishin last week and it didn't end up being as bad as i thought

still very bad though

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

it's weird that they clearly recognized that akiyama and the other guy weren't good enough to handle the coliseum in 4 but then just forced them to do it in 5 despite still being way weaker than kiryu and saejima

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

Buck Wildman posted:

shinada in y5 is actually very good he's just a really late bloomer and focusing on his weapon abilities is a trick he's a wrasslin' man

i could never figure out a way to do decent damage with him but he has that "use heat to heal" move so every coliseum fight is trivial with him as long as you're cautious

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

gameplay reveal trailer??? do you press right trigger and then left trigger this time

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

why not just store stuff in your camp chest

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

inventory management is definitely the worst thing about the game

i'd kill to just have a shared inventory

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

dealing with the inventory is annoying even for me, can't imagine how much of a nightmare it must be for freaks who feel the need to grab every plate and piece of normal armor they find

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

World War Mammories posted:

anybody who's preordered starfield should consult me for an excellent opportunity to purchase a bit of river infrastructure. people who are gonna try it on gamepass will no doubt love a youtube link I have to a hot song you've never heard before

its gonna be pretty good i bet

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

it would be very funny if ac6 sucked and starfield was amazing

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

lol people are on such a hair trigger about starfield

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

Augus posted:

legitimately have no idea what people are excited about in this game. it’s the same poo poo since oblivion, you mouse over and click on HP sponge enemies til they die, repeat 1 quintillion times

wow i had no idea, im hearing about that for the first time

im legitimately sad about that

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

i don't think you're sorry at all

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

its hosed up that enemies in bg3 will actually attack downed characters

if any real DM tried to do that they'd start a fistfight

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

the spectator fight doesn't trigger if you're hiding, hide your whole party in corners of the area and then just unhide one, only they'll get surprised

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

i have 2 quests that seem to be done in the underdark but i feel like i explored both sections pretty thoroughly, very concerning

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

well no dm would have a goblin jump out of a bush and push a player to their death

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

Jon Irenicus posted:

I'm sure Rogue Trader will have a pointless, tacked on mapgame to pad out story progression and exploration

sure hope so, i like those

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

tabletop games are about telling stories and "i missed over and over again" isn't a very compelling story

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

lmao just had a monster disarm me and toss my legendary mace into a bottomless pit

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

Buck Wildman posted:

imo being mad about save scumming is p funny

you've cheated not just the game....but yourself

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

ac6 below 90 on metacritic, wrap it up fromailures

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

the number of people that actually buy both versions is probably infinitesimal though, especially nowadays with online trading making it trivial to get the other versions exclusives

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

ur right, it's lower

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

indigi posted:

if I ask my querstion in Games will they be made at me and tell me to "gently caress of" and "read the 6500 word first post" and such

probably not, no

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

never forget that every thread except this one will kill you if you post in it

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

The Chad Jihad posted:

Reminded why I mostly stopped reading games threads during the prerelease review period because it's all "this reviewer said it stabs your balls, but my balls are itchy so that sounds great"

yes every single time reviews come out for a game its thread will be filled with people who haven't played the game arguing that the people who have played it are definitely completely wrong

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

if i bought a game and couldn't beat the tutorial id be pretty steamed!

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

just install the mod that makes you autowin every crusade fight

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

i like wotr but yeah the crusade fights are awful

heres how you win every single fight:

position a doomstack of archers in the corner
protect them on both sides with the dwarf guard units
use attack spells and your archers to preemptively kill all long-range units

you win

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

lmfao at anyone who thinks cspam is supposed to some sort of serious communism-building forum or whatever that dumbass is trying to say

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

Gumball Gumption posted:

We love buying our Fortnite skins, don't we folks?

not sure what you mean, i think i hate fortnite guy more than anyone else itt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

well its not like skyrim is the kind of game that's going to look super exciting in a 2-minute chunk