Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

[gayishly] Good Morning, Thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Imagine if the Good Morning Dad learned there are men teaching other men recipes on the internet

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

In Training posted:

That's not a pan that's a cut

Glad we could identify the thing that was out of place

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

tokin opposition posted:

I hate cis people

:mods:

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Sherbert Hoover posted:

in the states, esp the southern US, "tea" usually means simple iced tea and for whatever reason there's sometimes still a perceived cultural divide between earthy hardworking tea drinkers and effete urban coffee drinkers

I've never met anyone contrasting tea and coffee like this

People generally just hate on fancier Starbucks coffee drinkers while drinking their own cheaper coffee on the jobsite

sweet tea serves a very different role than coffee, if we're really talking southern here

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Paladinus posted:

That's just a different pour, relax.

All four are valid.

If you say so, Mrs. Clinton

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Hatebag posted:

she's just slowly walking towards targets representing seemingly defenseless people and executing them from 10-ft away. is she training to be a cop or a mass shooter?

https://x.com/tacticoolgf/status/1707162951311032500

Definitely the EDC of an aspiring cop

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Gullible Moron posted:

It's actually supposed to be used for controlling wildfires, lol.

Actually, it's just gonna help keep the homeless warm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

I think a baby could kill that immobile mutant dog in a 1v1