Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Oh, so you say every black person is an anti-semite? Why don't you name them all?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

That scene in Wizard of Oz where the Wicked Witch is skywriting, except it's an absurdly long tumblr post about how "my culture is not your costume".

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Y'all who are not from Thighland don't understand that what Donald Trump is doing to Fanni Willis is, he is gangsta checkin her.

What set you from, homie?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

I have no idea what that website is trying to say and I'm sure it's total insanity but it somehow manages to leave a sliver of doubt in my mind.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Whooping Crabs posted:

That is the worst drawing of a car I've ever seen

Henry Payne jacks off over combustion engine cars while drawing them like he's never seen a car in his entire goddamn life.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Pitch posted:

What's the Jewish equivalent of a weeaboo?

Seventh Day Adventist?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

hadji murad posted:

stencil is like one of those people who pretended they were at Woodstock but he’s pretending he posted on LF

If you remember it, you weren't there, man.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Killer robot posted:

The Book of the Green Planet is right behind Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator on my short list of really wacked out sequel novels that movie fans would not be prepared to see onscreen.

Return to Oz is an example of one of those whacked out sequel novels actually being made into a movie.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

tokin opposition posted:

Genderqueer is different from queer

I assume they meant "spends a lot of time on Twitter".

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

apatheticman posted:

Liquid death does serve the function of "hey man why don't you have something" when you are at a house party/bar/whatever.

But also your thing.

Yeah, it seems to be popular with recovering alcoholics, which hey good for them.

:edit: beaten but yeah, Steve-O keeps it on deck in his podcast van

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

gradenko_2000 posted:

this is going to sound incredibly boomer but I was just thinking the other day about how the prevalence of GPS navigation has really disincentivized the average person from learning how a map works and how to be able to establish directions relative to it and to cardinal directions

My partner uses the Maps feature that reorients the map, so that up is always the directing you're facing instead of north, and it drives me insane.

e: beaten

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

studio mujahideen posted:

sex house and porkin across america are part of the onions peak production

Lake Dredge Appraisal

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

It's Japan. He obviously has some kind of Gundam suit for loving.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

One More Fat Nerd posted:

You can't be outdoors AND in a sub, they're mutually exclusive.

Also, you think "Jet Fuel Can't Melt Steel Beams"? You are an idiot, a moron. Behold, the truth:

Jet Fuel Isn't Even Real

https://x.com/rachelrogers81/status/1787404504284942645

Weight distribution, how does it work?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

tokin opposition posted:

That's right

How would I know when my upstairs neighbor is having disappointing 3 minute sex if not for appointments

They schedule you to watch their sex?