Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

The Oldest Man posted:

holy gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

I see Discovery Institute Alumnus Chris Rufo has decided the CRT grift well has run dry and is pivoting to DEI generally

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Kind of surprised he's not going all in on the trans panic tbh

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

ArmZ posted:

service guarantees health care

It actually does lol

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

ikanreed posted:

Lol if the Dems hadn't been terrible cowards, the Republicans couldn't own hating the evils of the Iraq war

They're not terrible cowards, they're unabashed imperial blood-drinkers but remember to use a napkin before telling everyone they hated doing that and won't do it again before immediately doing it again

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

god drat when did the onion start making actual videos again, these guys never loving miss https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkmIKoFU5mc

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

3.5 billion years of evolution leading inevitably and perfectly to an unskippable 7 minute youtube ad for dick pills before you're allowed to watch a super-cut of the shooting scenes in the action movie you don't have the money to go see in the theater anymore

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Truga posted:

white people discovering why hamas never not wears the headgear

e: like, you invaded a property, the worst crime of all, and didn't even wear a mask? really?

that would have gotten in the way of them taking a bunch of selfies while in the middle of it and posting them on facebook from the capitol building with location services enabled

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Buck Wildman posted:

weedle me this, Bluntman

:2bong:

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

ArmedZombie posted:

thought this was the free government money guy for a second

that's his saturday outfit

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Hi vegata I'm dad

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Rudeboy Detective posted:

The stars on each harvester are killmarks. The rightmost one shot down two more wheat than the others.

futuristic top gun mechwarrior elite pilot culture but for how many hectares of wheat you can harvest for benefit of the people in your fifth gen combine

Mr. Lobe posted:

"He means this non-sexually" was the best of the bunch imo

im loving dying reading this

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Combine harvesters do feel even more like a battlemech from inside

The Farming Simulator / [GUNNER, HEAT, PC] / DCS cross-over ex-pac we've been waiting for

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

One More Fat Nerd posted:

A friend of mine used to follow a bunch of different lady fitness influencer types. She told me that in the space of like, a month, more than one of them just casually dropped that they regularly put cum in their protein smoothies. Just like, no biggie, one more ingredient into the blender on top of the kale and whey powder.

where do they get the cum. is it their so jerking off into the blender or

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

If I'm remembering right, one said she had a gay bodybuilder friend who froze his for her and delivered it regularly (what the gently caress??). The other got it from her (giant, roided out) husband fresh every morning.

Which I mean, like, good for them, but its weird to pretend that's a health and fitness thing and not a sex thing.

you cant nonconsensually involve other people in your kink if you admit thats what youre doing

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

what about chicken and/or kangaroo cum?

do chickens cum

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

https://twitter.com/wydna777/status/1746857367449252317?s=20

Who is longing for this!?? Are there some really dumb euros out there just hankering to sit in traffic?

https://x.com/StateofAUnion/status/1749507222340514074?s=20

interesting choice for this type of account

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

why would you want to free croup, he's just powering up for ten thousand years like rita repulsa

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Buck Wildman posted:

my butt is easily hurt that's why I cover it in protective blue jeans

dont you mean "easliy"

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Al! posted:

this is the wildest bad dragon ive ever seen

its called "the arbiter"

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Ultralibs are so loving mad at his first episode, lol.

Jon Stewart sucks rear end and has gotten worse over the years but the Democratic party line has gotten worse exponentially faster

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

onward to final victory

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

didn't shaun king claim he was negotiating for the release of the hostages in gaza like three months ago

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

i say swears online posted:

wow bro crazy

outside of a.i., lorestan can actually look interesting

iran's topography is like someone turned vietnam sideways and stuck it to the top of afghanistan

us military: "drat we should invade this"

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

white history month inc

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

as long as a single drop of the oil remains, the joyous work continues

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

used to be married to sergey brin lol

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

The Demilich posted:

Cool can't wait to drive the legal speed limit in it 99.9% of the time.

cant wait to store it forever in my tax deductible "automobile museum"

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Vox Nihili posted:

there's like a 50/50 chance our kid got a mild case of Hand, foot, and mouth disease at this wretched daycare, holy poo poo EVERY DAY THERE IS A NEW AILMENT IN MY HOME

sorry but lol

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Paladinus posted:

It's actually supposed to be used for controlling wildfires, lol.

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

change my name posted:

lol is this the lancer that focuses exclusively on melting down your core systems and shooting the slag at opponents + blowing yourself up because you intentionally overheated the reactor

no it's a civilian foliage management and wildfire control tool

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

ArmedZombie posted:

this is basically the goop business model

goop has advanced and is now selling women a box they can poo poo in and mail back to tell them how much serum and powder they need to buy (all of it)

https://goop.com/viome-full-body-intelligence-test/one-size/p/?taxon_id=4427

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Buck Wildman posted:

the final frontier is the mind, actually

:2bong:

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

tokin opposition posted:

I'm sorry I'm too busy making new genders to go to space, get in touch once we create the woke powered rocket

the 12 genders https://everydayastronaut.com/rocket-engine-cycles/

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

separating the top, good half of the uk from the bottom bad half

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

red sonic: gotta not go