Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Red Baron posted:

war for cybertron is criminally underrated

I have devastation and both cybertron games and they're all loving awesome. it sucks the multiplayer for war for cybertron no longer works

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC

Lotta loving around and finding out going on here.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
white people discovering why hamas never not wears the headgear

e: like, you invaded a property, the worst crime of all, and didn't even wear a mask? really?

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Pounded in the butt by my jewish disabled fat queer femme polyamourous switch submissive metamour by Chuck Tingle

Eight Kinky Nights references a fisting class in the first 3 pages.

I know it's not for me, but I can appreciate writers just, like, going for it all right off the batt

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

As Gregor Samsa awoke one morning from uneasy dreams he found himself transformed in his bed into a Jewish autistic demiromantic queer fat trans man submissive

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Truga posted:

white people discovering why hamas never not wears the headgear

e: like, you invaded a property, the worst crime of all, and didn't even wear a mask? really?

that would have gotten in the way of them taking a bunch of selfies while in the middle of it and posting them on facebook from the capitol building with location services enabled

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i love reading literature

Gonna buy this for my they relative and my they-in-law

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

i say swears online posted:

About the author
Xan West is the nom de plume of Corey Alexander, an autistic queer fat Jewish genderqueer writer with multiple disabilities who spends a lot of time on Twitter. Xan’s erotica has been published widely, including in the Best S/M Erotica series, the Best Gay Erotica series, and the Best Lesbian Erotica series. Xan’s story “Trying Submission,” won the 2018 National Leather Association John Preston Short Fiction Award.

you said queer twice

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

bedpan posted:

you said queer twice

Genderqueer is different from queer

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

that is a fun fact.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
Why do they stop releasing dragon ball? We could destroy them with just a few weeks of dragon balls

I'll start the wiki, one of you convince chatgpt to output anime

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
Would be really pissed if my subs did that. Gonna unionise next? I’m cutting you the gently caress off

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i love reading literature

I thought they were in front of some kind of casket at first, is that a bed or something

netizen
Jun 25, 2023
It looks like a display case full of cupcakes, lol.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Mr. Lobe posted:

I thought they were in front of some kind of casket at first, is that a bed or something

Looks like a pie display, OP.

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.
Well I learned the word metamour, which is a polyamory term meaning your partner's partner who isn't your partner. Thank you Xan

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
furiously researching new slurs for metamour

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

furiously researching new slurs for metamour

Please don't give the polyamorous the satisfaction of even the appearance of actual oppression

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Mr. Lobe posted:

Please don't give the polyamorous the satisfaction of even the appearance of actual oppression

Lmao

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Mr. Lobe posted:

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

woop woop here come the polyce

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

woop woop here come the polyce

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

About the author
Xan West is the nom de plume of Corey Alexander, an autistic queer fat Jewish genderqueer writer with multiple disabilities who spends a lot of time on Twitter. Xan’s erotica has been published widely, including in the Best S/M Erotica series, the Best Gay Erotica series, and the Best Lesbian Erotica series. Xan’s story “Trying Submission,” won the 2018 National Leather Association John Preston Short Fiction Award.

After over 15 years of writing queer kink erotica short stories, Xan has begun to also write queer kink romance. Their recent work still centers kinky, trans and non-binary, fat, disabled, queer trauma survivors. It leans more towards centering Jewish characters, ace and aro spec characters, autistic characters, and polyamorous networks. Xan has two romances currently available: Nine of Swords, Reversed and Their Troublesome Crush. Their latest book, Eight Kinky Nights, an angsty kinky polyamorous foodie Chanukah f/f romance, releases December 16, 2019.

Why would you write a romance about an aromantic character?

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Mr. Lobe posted:

\

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Cool Dad posted:

Why would you write a romance about an aromantic character?

i would call it shoehorning but since i lost my feet because i live at a pie counter, that expression is ablist

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

subs are so dramatic

January 6 Survivor
Jan 6, 2022

The
Nelson Mandela
of clapping
dusty old cheeks

( o(
"For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is jewish disabled fat queer femme polyamourous switch submissive metamour? This is jewish disabled fat queer femme polyamourous switch submissive metamour. I am the jewish disabled fat queer femme polyamourous switch submissive metamour who loves their life. I am the jewish disabled fat queer femme polyamourous switch submissive metamour who does not sacrifice their love or their values."

I for one am glad to have found such an amazing breakthrough in posting badly just by somehow making Ayn Rand even worse to read.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
bad news: Xan’s dead baby

https://www.sinaichapel.org/ObituaryDetails.aspx?did=790179db-4083-4646-9023-cc8a19c85905

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
breaking this it means I’m the only weirdo to Google them

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

quote:

Corey Alexander (1974-2020), a beloved writer, educator, and friend to many of us in the romance, erotica, and science fiction and fantasy writing communities, passed away on August 13, 2020, from complications related to diabetes.

i would call it shoehorning but since i lost my feet because i live at a pie counter, that expression is ablist

oh my god

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

i should've known that disabled meant fat

e: lol

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

H.P. Hovercraft has issued a correction as of 05:33 on Dec 29, 2023

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
hahahaha

also the obituary describes Xan the same way but changes is to was

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
Well, hope they have all kinds of subs and metamours in heaven. Jewish heaven I guess. Rip

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
oh now I figured out why “healthy at any size” gave way to “actually being fat is a disability”

there are no circles or communities where you can gain any kind of social capital by claiming to be abled

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Dr. Killjoy posted:

oh now I figured out why “healthy at any size” gave way to “actually being fat is a disability”

there are no circles or communities where you can gain any kind of social capital by claiming to be abled

the HAES crowd also had a tendency for all their prominent spokespeople to die.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i should've known that disabled meant fat

e: lol

not googling this, but I choose to believe the title is a reference to having too many partners lol

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

tokin opposition posted:

Genderqueer is different from queer

I assume they meant "spends a lot of time on Twitter".

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Buck Wildman posted:

STARSCREAM I NEED YOUR SUPPORT AT THE JEWISH GENDERQUEER PATISSERIE

....no megatron. your kinks lack the survivalist dynamic that only I can bring. my time to lead the decepticons to true polyamorous submissiveness is NOW

lol

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

starscream you have failed to make me cum for the last time

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

well that explains why I didn’t see the obvious terrible Israel takes on xer twitter when I checked