Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Biden in the North Hollywood shootout with the pistol grip AR shotty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Volcott posted:

I hope the robobots take over and give us all dome so we can't gently caress anything else up.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

lmao this owns. he's like the maniac he played on IASIP

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

uber_stoat posted:

can you be re-gayed after being un-gayed?

no a yestergay is forever

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Alan Thumbowitz

bring back the Thumb Universe of films.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Gripweed posted:

Do a google maps search for kolaches and treat yourself tomorrow morning.

there's a bakery down the street. cool.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

I think congress should all have to wear the same unisex tunic

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

gandlethorpe posted:

It's enunciated like a first name/last name, right, and not like a superhero? I.e. 'PISS jugmun' not 'pissjug man'

listen dude do you want the piss or not?

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

hot tub time machine lookin rear end.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

they do not embed in the iOS app which is what 90% of posters use.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

I believe you but I cannot verify since I can only afford to steal one phone

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

lol get a new phone

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

I'm holding my finger on this Live Photo and it's not animating. fix it.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

now that's what I call cooking cannibalistically

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

why would you put cream cheese in enchiladas.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

lol wtf is any of that poo poo. I'm so old.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

college isn't just about learning how to cheat, kids. it's about learning how to lie, too.

yeah I never cheated in college when you define it in the narrow sense of "had the answers to a test" or "plagiarized content".

it was more like doing my assignments the night before and using photoshop to try to make the photos look like I didn't take them at dusk. then making up interview quotes for fake news articles.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

One More Fat Nerd posted:

Getting an English degree has been super helpful as it taught me two useful things:

1) Effective written communication skills (moderately important for office jobs)

2) How to project confidence while discussing something you know is completely bullshit (incredibly important for office jobs)

yyyyeeeeeep

that's basically it. I'm not even joking. write a decent email and present some bullshit at a meeting without a stutter and you're somehow top of the dung heap.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

wanna lady and the tramp that hog

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

my coworker and I were talking about how much we hate our jobs and he said "if this war heats up maybe I'll join the army" and it wasn't a joke or a jape. just the stupidest loving idea I've ever heard from someone who is, ostensibly, not a moron.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

BonHair posted:

They're just called destroyers, and nowadays they mostly accompany carriers, but yeah

I think he's talking about Star Wars ships

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

I knew he was cursed when I saw FTX logos on umpire jerseys.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

is pepsi ok posted:

it is pretty great that SBF proved that literally everyone is for sale and you can make them say whatever you want for the right price. journalists, celebrities, former heads of state, fortune 500 CEOs all can be your puppets if you have enough money.

I wonder how long until he mysteriously dies of an unforeseen illness

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

didn't a similar OSHA nightmare happen to the cast of Blade II?

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

oh. here we go.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

god drat it's all so stupid and obvious and projected and didn't we just loving do this 20 years ago

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

what if the group is billionaires

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

the old man and the sea is actually about drip

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Jesus Christ that's bleak

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

vagina bones lookin good

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

frictionless and impenetrable.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

bullshit he's using a hand truck

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

sorkin my own musk

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

shroom gang

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Diamonds On MY Fish posted:

I can't say that I "get" the whole skate videos gimmick...

...but it needs more Isamu Yamamoto
https://youtu.be/MmJ2w7tXRGc?si=r7t3D-J5s5Q3HKWz

skate videos like this are for normies but I get it. it's cool too.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

I thought this was going to be a six second clip and then I noticed it's over a minute long and he starts reciting the exact years he flew Lolita Express Airlines. just the strangest ghoul of a man.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

my brain is sufficiently broken because I read "troop" as "Trump".

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

I thought the pussy was complimentary?

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

I'm struggling to follow the logic. is he saying you murder your kid in the woods?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

holy smokes that's strange