Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Rime posted:

What the gently caress is wrong with you people?

you're a shitbag wannabe genocidaire, OP

Rime posted:

When I still thought it would achieve any meaningful course correction I advocated for nuking the white world, champ, but at this point it's just funny to see people glossing over that and continuing to trot me out as if I am the ur-racist boogeyman of the forums.

Especially since, you know, it's obvious that as a species we're all trapped in the gas chamber regardless of race color or creed and if you are posting on these forums it is overwhelmingly your lifestyle which put us there and welded the door shut over the past three decades. I hope your comfortable convenience, sitting atop a pyramid of consumer production built upon a foundation of incomprehensible suffering and slavery in the developing world, was worth the death of all life on earth. :tipshat:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Rime posted:

Maybe one day westerners will wake up and realize you cannot negotiate with China in good faith, you cannot "democratize" it by being nice to it, and that our downfall is going to stem from failing to firewall it like North Korea when we had the chance - before a Chinese-American scientist defected to build their nuclear program. The past century has demonstrated succinctly that the singular goal in that nation is the global domination of the Han cultural identity by any means necessary. Forced conversion, genocide, slavery, theft, kidnapping, extortion, distribution of lethal drugs - they have no limits and we do not share an ethical or moral philosophy on which to build an equal diplomatic relationship.

Any cursory look at China's actions and motivations during the past century should make it clear that Anyone who deals in good faith with an agent of this regime is in peril. It will not be reciprocated.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Rime posted:

What the gently caress is wrong with you people?

Rime posted:

When I still thought it would achieve any meaningful course correction I advocated for nuking the white world, champ, but at this point it's just funny to see people glossing over that and continuing to trot me out as if I am the ur-racist boogeyman of the forums.

Especially since, you know, it's obvious that as a species we're all trapped in the gas chamber regardless of race color or creed and if you are posting on these forums it is overwhelmingly your lifestyle which put us there and welded the door shut over the past three decades. I hope your comfortable convenience, sitting atop a pyramid of consumer production built upon a foundation of incomprehensible suffering and slavery in the developing world, was worth the death of all life on earth. :tipshat:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

The Demilich posted:

lol "Oh no a doomer!" lol the planet is absolutely hosed, nothing wrong with admitting it.

lol

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

The Demilich posted:

lol "Oh no a doomer!" lol the planet is absolutely hosed, nothing wrong with admitting it.

Aren't we all?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rdrkG9nzXw

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
all right folks get out your paper bags if your skin is as brown as the bag or darker you live but if it isnt brown enough... *chuckles* lets just say your doing the planet a favor

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

all right folks get out your paper bags if your skin is brown enough you live but if it isnt brown enough... *chuckles* lets just say your doing the planet a favor

*does not apply to China*

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

all right folks get out your paper bags if your skin is as brown as the bag or darker you live but if it isnt brown enough... *chuckles* lets just say your doing the planet a favor

I just spent two weeks tanning in Cancun, am I ok :ohdear:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Vampire Panties posted:

I just spent two weeks tanning in Cancun, am I ok :ohdear:

Rime'll have to get out the skull calipers to make sure you don't have typical Caucasian features.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
please do not notice me you loving freak.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

The Demilich posted:

lol

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Anime Store Adventure posted:

Who’s the slimy little communist poo poo, windmill-posting cocksucker down here who just signed his own permaban?!

Hell, I like you! You can come over and watch my anime!

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Rime'll have to get out the skull calipers to make sure you don't have typical Caucasian features.

lol beat me to a calipers joke

AceClown
Sep 11, 2005

reopen the biosphere collapse thread you fuckin coward

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
there's already a new one https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4035550

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

FirstnameLastname posted:

permaban rime free larry

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

sage words

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lol

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

SniperWoreConverse posted:

lol beat me to a calipers joke

Reading de Gobineau but wokely.

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

I bet you're the kind of guy that would gently caress a person in the rear end and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to use their proper pronouns. I'll be watching you.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Which mod gassed my thread but not this one show yourself binch

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
OP is Seth's new best shitposting friend, what a precious little scamp he is!

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

SwissDonkey posted:

OP not once have you said that you don't enjoy the child torture anime, nor have you given any reason why the creepy as gently caress child torture anime shouldn't be considered some sick pedophile poo poo.

The gently caress is wrong with you if you think that people pointing out that this poo poo is weird and creepy is the offensive part?

Yeah Rime’s not saying “I got a few episodes in, and it was disturbing and I stopped watching.”

It seems like he loved it, and his defense is that lots of other people loved it and it’s on Disney+.

That’s not great.

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat

lol

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.

we had three until a mod did a Rime Praxis

pandy fackler
Jun 2, 2020

just as cassandra predicted the fall of troy and was not believed by the trojan people, so too shall the something awful forums fall and the posters will lament that they did not heed the prophet rime

Deathslinger
Jul 12, 2022

OP I'd never heard of you until just now, but... those posts, I mean wtf dude :stare:

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

dervival posted:

nah that's why it's getting so badly poo poo over, in SAD it might've had a veneer of respectability
...haha who am I kidding

SAD wouldve obliterated him, those people are ruthless

Jean-Paul Shartre
Jan 16, 2015

this sentence no verb

Guys, who's a better Gym Leader, Rime or Larry?

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

TK8325 posted:

I bet you're the kind of guy that would gently caress a person in the rear end and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to use their proper pronouns. I'll be watching you.

starring Rime Lee Ermey as Pederasty Sergeant Hartmann

Deathslinger
Jul 12, 2022

CODChimera posted:

SAD wouldve obliterated him, those people are ruthless
as opposed to the red carpet treatment he's getting ITT

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

All the SAD superstars have shown up to this one, it's like an overseas NBA game

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

goldmine

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

I dunno op, after reviewing the evidence it looks like the reason people are calling you a pedo is because you're a loathsome person who has terrible views and is into some vile poo poo, like did you really think people weren't going to come up with receipts

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Now this is podracing

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

https://youtu.be/JaoGWLgmNAQ

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention, Rime. Finally something multiple forums can agree on - you really suck. Now take some time off AND STOP REOPENING THIS GODDAMN THREAD.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

raditts posted:

I dunno op, after reviewing the evidence it looks like the reason people are calling you a pedo is because you're a loathsome person who has terrible views and is into some vile poo poo, like did you really think people weren't going to come up with receipts

Receipts being "the entire corpus of his posting history" :lol:

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Legit a certified classic album front to back

Best track

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duPnRtdoW24

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Can a thread be gassed and goldmined?