Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Rime posted:

What the gently caress is wrong with you people?

you're a shitbag wannabe genocidaire, OP

Rime posted:

When I still thought it would achieve any meaningful course correction I advocated for nuking the white world, champ, but at this point it's just funny to see people glossing over that and continuing to trot me out as if I am the ur-racist boogeyman of the forums.

Especially since, you know, it's obvious that as a species we're all trapped in the gas chamber regardless of race color or creed and if you are posting on these forums it is overwhelmingly your lifestyle which put us there and welded the door shut over the past three decades. I hope your comfortable convenience, sitting atop a pyramid of consumer production built upon a foundation of incomprehensible suffering and slavery in the developing world, was worth the death of all life on earth. :tipshat:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Rime posted:

Maybe one day westerners will wake up and realize you cannot negotiate with China in good faith, you cannot "democratize" it by being nice to it, and that our downfall is going to stem from failing to firewall it like North Korea when we had the chance - before a Chinese-American scientist defected to build their nuclear program. The past century has demonstrated succinctly that the singular goal in that nation is the global domination of the Han cultural identity by any means necessary. Forced conversion, genocide, slavery, theft, kidnapping, extortion, distribution of lethal drugs - they have no limits and we do not share an ethical or moral philosophy on which to build an equal diplomatic relationship.

Any cursory look at China's actions and motivations during the past century should make it clear that Anyone who deals in good faith with an agent of this regime is in peril. It will not be reciprocated.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

The Demilich posted:

lol "Oh no a doomer!" lol the planet is absolutely hosed, nothing wrong with admitting it.

Aren't we all?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rdrkG9nzXw

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

all right folks get out your paper bags if your skin is brown enough you live but if it isnt brown enough... *chuckles* lets just say your doing the planet a favor

*does not apply to China*

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Vampire Panties posted:

I just spent two weeks tanning in Cancun, am I ok :ohdear:

Rime'll have to get out the skull calipers to make sure you don't have typical Caucasian features.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

FirstnameLastname posted:

permaban rime free larry

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

SniperWoreConverse posted:

lol beat me to a calipers joke

Reading de Gobineau but wokely.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
OP is Seth's new best shitposting friend, what a precious little scamp he is!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
:lol: we're into the :thermidor: stage of this thread already