Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nightmare Cinema
Apr 4, 2020

no.
Fury Road and Minus One I get since the former's very German Expressionist influenced and the latter is an OG Godzilla homage.

Johnny Mnemonic? Da fuq?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nightmare Cinema
Apr 4, 2020

no.

veni veni veni posted:

is there a point where Skinamarink clicks/lands or should I just ditch it if I found the first 20 minutes painfully boring? I've tried to watch it twice now because people like it so much, but even though I'm down with arthouse stuff I feel like this movie is about as fun as watching paint dry.

It's not for the neurotypical, no.

Signed: A chemically imbalanced Lexapro gobbler who had Skinamarink as MOTY.

Nightmare Cinema
Apr 4, 2020

no.

Xiahou Dun posted:

Absolutely gently caress that bridge.

The new one is the only good thing named “Cuomo”.

I still call it Tappan Zee gently caress that noise.

Nightmare Cinema
Apr 4, 2020

no.

Phy posted:

Also the way some of you were talking I thought that first bridge was gonna be Tacoma Narrows, aka the bridge every engineering student on the continent is on a first name basis with

(that one collapsed in 1940)

I want to see a movie that starts with the MC on the Tecoma Narrows and ends with DB Cooper.

Nightmare Cinema
Apr 4, 2020

no.

Baron von Eevl posted:

So basically Peter Steele?

Yes, where else could Peter Steele have come from?

Bill Zebub's next movie starring Peter Steele as an undead serial masturbator

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nightmare Cinema
Apr 4, 2020

no.

Quote-Unquote posted:

I enjoyed Late Night With the Devil, though I did a little lol at the 1:45 of like 8 different production company idents at the start. That's gotta be some kind of record, right?

End of Evangelion has like 800.