Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?
Historically speaking, leading an armed revolt against a landowner who holds your people in peonage is an extremely Bourgeois Revolutionary thing to do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Yeah but he's a random guy with 5000 in cash, looking for 3 things that cost like 900 each? Even if he gets fleeced he can't do much worse than paying someone else to be a middleman.

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Crystalgate posted:

I'm more questioning Throne's collar which somehow cannot be removed by any other means than the keys. She could potentially access locksmiths or blacksmiths.

The real question about her collar in my mind is what the point of it is if she can scheme to murder the people who put it on her, apparently in order to get it off.

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Kinda think the police would want to look into the guy cackling and gloating outside a burning building tbh

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

WizardOfWhispers posted:

Osvald has a remarkable track record of convincing people that he's trustworthy. Especially given his most common sentence is still "..."

This cleverly makes him a blank slate that others can read what they want into.

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Change clothes? In this economy sprite-based graphics engine?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Have we seen Vados before, and I forgot?