Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tango alpha delta
Sep 9, 2011

Ask me about my wealthy lifestyle and passive income! I love bragging about my wealth to my lessers! My opinions are more valid because I have more money than you! Stealing the fruits of the labor of the working class is okay, so long as you don't do it using crypto. More money = better than!

shwinnebego posted:

on my first ever watchthrough now

once i got over/accepted the fact that it's at base a jingoistic love letter to liberal imperialism, i have been very much enjoying it. eminently watchable show, at about season 3 now, would recommend

holy poo poo, i just started season 1 a few days ago. I've never watched the entire show either, but it's really starting to grow on me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tango alpha delta
Sep 9, 2011

Ask me about my wealthy lifestyle and passive income! I love bragging about my wealth to my lessers! My opinions are more valid because I have more money than you! Stealing the fruits of the labor of the working class is okay, so long as you don't do it using crypto. More money = better than!

alexandriao posted:

No you're thinking of O'Neil not O'Neill

lol, I just watched that episode.

This is the first time I’ve actually watched SG1 and I’m really enjoying it. The writing is pretty solid so far and the actors, even the guest actors for one off episodes seem really good.

tango alpha delta
Sep 9, 2011

redshirt posted:

Welcome to the SGC! Where are you in your watch? Still season 1?

I just finished "Learning Curve" and absolutely loved the ethical implications of the plot. The ending was good too.

tango alpha delta
Sep 9, 2011

Finally finished all ten seasons, more or less; I may have skipped around a little. The main thing I enjoyed was how sincere the show was. It was actually quite refreshing.

tango alpha delta
Sep 9, 2011

Rewatched the movie today and I gotta say that Shanks is a much better Daniel Jackson than Spader.

tango alpha delta
Sep 9, 2011

Chronojam posted:

SG2's leader was Kawalasky

FTFY

tango alpha delta
Sep 9, 2011

redshirt posted:

Colorado Springs

Honestly British Columbia is a decent substitute for Washington State or Colorado, easy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tango alpha delta
Sep 9, 2011

SG1 is on bluray now? When did this happen?