Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Kalli posted:

HoF Class:

Ronde Barber

:hai:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

i've been on two cruises, both when i was a dipshit teenager, and the experience of ditching your family to hang out with a bunch of other dipshit teenagers you'll never see again for a week is pretty cool

in 2023, at age 32? absolutely loving not

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

this man will never play football again for a crime of this caliber. anyway download one of these 400 sports betting apps! bet on stuff! gambling is great! everyone should gamble

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

feller posted:

I don't think it encourages its players to gamble, does it?

of course not, but players are humans like the rest of us and are just as susceptible to the fact that roughly 80% of sports media is about gambling now

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

https://twitter.com/ArtButSports/status/1688342294112468992

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Jean-Paul Shartre posted:

Is there an "official" reason the winged C is off like that? Like I'd buy if helmet decals were shaped like that so they look right on a curved helmet surface, and if fifty years ago they just grabbed one and went "this is logo." But like it's been pointed out repeatedly, and they've never commented, just kept it wrong for no reason.

presumably because it's a very old logo and no one ever bothered fixing it when it was recreated digitally

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

the chargers have never lost a game when they have a good qb, it's true

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

it's pandemonium here in baltimore. buildings are burning, children are screaming, i fear i will not survive the day. know i loved you all, and may god drat the terrible commanders for this curse

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

fartknocker posted:

They put him on cover after he died.

that's what they want you to think

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

"fanty" should be an instant perma tbh

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

the only good quarterback is kyle orton

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Alaois posted:

Why are the only other people from new jersey who post in this subforum complete freaks and psyvhos

i'm extremely loving normal thanks?????

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Docjowles posted:

Depends if Watson was rusty last year or just loving sucks now

i think he loving sucks regardless of his on-field performance!

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

that's unfair of me. he's really good at sexual assault

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

watching this will be a pleasant form of euthanasia