Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I thought the franchise negotiation window closed mid month.

E: yeah it closed July 17.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Mahomes is making more from endorsements than his NFL deal. He can afford to be making 40m a year and still be just fine. As long as the chiefs spend that on O-Line, I’m guessing he’s fine with it not ever being the highest ever again.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Not true. If it’s Jason LaCanfora, I know I can ignore it.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I could gain 50 pounds in two months. I’m sure he can too.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

The off-season is almost over thank Christ

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I mean, it’s kind of been a brand staple for a bunch of 90s game shows, the theme park, the kids choice awards. It wasn’t just that show.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

kiimo posted:

Every person in this forum from KC: god dammit who in the hell would embarrass us all like th- ohhhhhhh. Belton. No that tracks.

It was Belton or Grandview.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I’m sure his conditioning will be great after 3 years in a small box.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

BrownThunder posted:

Saying you would have had a good game if not for injury isn’t that crazy, not sure why OBJ is getting hate for it

Because it’s still the off-season

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

woulda coulda shoulda

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I’ve made sausage in the basement of that place.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Every offseason.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Screaming in pain while regretting not living long enough to see Henry Kissinger die?

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

BlindSite posted:

I know it might seem strange but he wanged his head off the ground more than once last couple years and they do drill pretty hard into you how to break fall and fall properly in most grappling sports so it couldn't have hurt.

It’s more just weird that the roll he’s being praised for his how you’d really just expect a qb to fall anyway.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I mean, I agree. I’m just more surprised because it seems like Tua learning to fall would be an analog to Ron DeSantis learning to laugh naturally.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Warzone ranked mode will have Kyler on extended ACL recovery timeline.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Best ability is availability

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

He will definitely get reps this way. Dak will be out for weeks every season until they cut him.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

This is gonna be like when we took Harrison Butker from the panthers.

ISM is gonna be pretty good if he gets a chance.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

He is. Not sure who takes him at this point though. He’s a great receiver but the Bucs are gonna want at least a third for him and he’s been out all preseason with soft tissue stuff.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Yes that’s what I said.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

he didn't say the hall of very good

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Bip Roberts posted:

Yeah, they need to do more or they won't be in. Good news is there's 17 games of football to try that this year.

I think Lamar Jackson is the only one on your list who has a snowball's chance in hell of getting in, and even then he's gonna need a Superbowl MVP to do it at the very least.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

8 months

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Mega64 posted:

So how many years until we get Dallas Cowboys Head Coach Deion Sanders?

Jerry will have to be dead

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Don’t forget his dogs are named Silver and Steel. Then he named his daughter Sterling.

So he had to have something like that in there.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

If work is slow enough tomorrow I think I’m gonna do an effort post about Chris Jones contract and what the gently caress is going on.

It’ll be interesting to at least 3 of you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Kinda waiting to see how bad the tweak was.

Forgot how much I hate waiting to see the inactives list an hour before game time.