Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
I like the Dolphins, Raiders, Steelers uniforms. Classic and great!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

Kalli posted:

Apparently the Cardinals field the Broncos are gonna play on in a few days is lovely as hell and Marlon Mack just got injured on it.

So you know, watch your ACL's team that's had like a half dozen guys injured already.

Same field where Butker and another Chiefs starter who I am forgetting slipped and got injured week 1, and of course the Super Bowl

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQ1bFxKjzJ0

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

sirtommygunn posted:

can he not throw the ball in practice

Yes, it’s not the same

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

sirtommygunn posted:

I've seen so many discussions over the years about how a bad QB really just needed to sit for a year and they were being RUINED by their team throwing them in the fire before they were ready. Now I'm being told that all that is bullshit and the only way to advance as a player is to wrack up xp on the field.

*chuckles warmly* it makes no sense to me either, seems like a tough job

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
the Panthers were once coached by David Cross?

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

wandler20 posted:

Diggs is kind of a nutcase who probably wouldn't even be happy with Mahomes.

He would be happy I think because he would both get tons of targets and also playoff wins/rings, what’s not to love

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
SaS linguistically is the closest thing we have today to a Roman orator like Cicero or Cato, I love him dearly

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
KC needs a RB.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Pacheco is recovering from some surgeries and injuries but maybe he’s good to go

Clyde is below average at most things besides screens

Prince is a rookie who has sucked in preseason

McKinnon is really good, but will miss a bunch of games. Like Toney the WR.

It’s not really a need but it would be fun as hell, and bring back the 2018 offense that would go thermonuclear every game with rookie Kareem Hunt getting the rushing title

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

kiimo posted:

I have this ever so slight twitch in my eye and it's the almost subconscious GOD I hope Matt Nagy isn't actually dogshit at being OC and Reid / Mahomes overcomes all that

Nagy was OC in 2018 when Mahomes went 5000/50 and got his first MVP

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

kiimo posted:

I'm actually upset by this but also there are a full 7 WRs ahead of him. But he looked great.

I think we should have kept him over Justin Watson, who is probably the WR closest to their ceiling besides MVS

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
the guy on the left looks like a typical punter (Janokoswki, Mcaffee, they are often fat doofuses) and kickers always look like preteenagers

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Feels like the Colts have been a terrible team with shitloads of cap space for a while

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Frank Clark got a lot of sacks in the Chiefs playoff runs from the past few years.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Sitting in the bus, fire in my gut

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

wandler20 posted:

Someone on Twitter compared Gannon to what it would be like if Kendall Roy became a football coach and that seems quite accurate.

Yeah that is pretty accurate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Remember when Justin Houston hyperextended his knee off an accidental Ron Parker leg whip and he never got back to his old self and ended up being released in FA because he couldn’t perform up to his big contract and since then he has logged like 10+ sacks a season for every team he plays