Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Can't get over how tiny this guy is

https://twitter.com/jonmachota/status/1684648359322341376

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

I'd want a trade too if I had to talk to Jim Irsay

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Murray is good, but not great. The entire team around him was horrible though.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Denver WRs the most cursed position in the NFL

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Seems bad

https://twitter.com/FOS/status/1686563985590493185

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

I hear there's going to be "football" today

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Jim just doesn't want the orcas to sink his super yacht later this year.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Because it's crazy and laughable to say he would've had the most receiving yards in history in the Super Bowl and is rightly being made fun of for saying it

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Denver still getting humiliated even with a new coach, you love to see it

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

This doesn't mean anything but it makes me laugh that a UDFA safety is giving Watson so much trouble

https://twitter.com/BrandonGowton/status/1691520312460935169

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Daniel Dimes is very mediocre and I am betting against him. This is the hottest take.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

The Giants might very well have both a bottom 5 WR room and O-line again. He was a fine game manager last year, but he's super averse to risk and is afraid/can't throw the ball downfield - constantly one of the lower YPAs in the league since he joined. In 2023, you need your QB to actively win games for you. League attitudes towards RBs aside, Barkley might be the most important or second most important RB to making a team's offense successful. If he falters or god forbid gets hurt, that Giants team is going nowhere.

Maybe he takes a step forward but I don't see anything in the track record to suggest it.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Cavauro posted:

it makes sense to start baker mayfield coming into his sixth season. historically, seasons 6 through 10 are typically the best for franchise quarterbacks.

Tobias Funke, TB GM: Maybe it can work for us..

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

This is great

https://twitter.com/InBijanWeTrust/status/1693714675572023765

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

NFL should go to NHL style rules and have a neutral emergency QB in every stadium if the first two go down. Brandon Weeden, you are the next 49ers QB.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Henrik Zetterberg posted:

Sorry, it has to be a 52-year old accountant or Zamboni driver.
Don't look it up but I think Brandon Weeden is 52 years old now

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Even if hypothetically the Cowboys would want to get away from Dak next season, it's only a 61m dead cap hit in 2024, nbd.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Dallas is just one of the more bizarre teams for someone to land. Spending actual resources, even if it's less essential ones on a QB3 because of that new rule seems like mismanagement because if you even get to that point of needing said QB, a lot has gone wrong along the way.

Teams like Atlanta, Washington, or even as a joke - Denver seemed like more immediate places that make more sense for a guy who needs reps to see if he's just a mystery bag or a person who can play. Being buried in the Dallas depth chart just seems like it's over for him until 2025, if he even gets a chance then.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

It's been a while since we had someone say they refuse to play for an organization in the draft.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

How is it this hard to find 30 kickers

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

The erosion of kickers just means more teams should go for it after they cross the 50.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Personally I think just the running back position in general should strike for better wages.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

The knife twists against running backs once more as they see what the likes of TJ Hockenson are getting paid

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Bears, Giants, Panthers, like 10 other teams trade for Mike Evans challenge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

This has been a fun thread/quote tweets

https://twitter.com/FourVerts/status/1698722431869792282

I love hot takes not performed by sports shouting people