Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Soon our long national nightmare will be over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Chief McHeath posted:

i still cannot believe espns bengals guy is named Ben Baby

I still giggle a few times every year when I catch a college game that got the announcing team with Rocky Boyman on it.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I just hope they don't bring back the cumsnow cannons from last year's Christmas game

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I played the demo on Steam a while back and for whatever reason never bought it.

I have rectified this mistake

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Amy Pole Her posted:

Is jacking off in the bathroom right after seeing the Sound of Freedom during work hours the most american thing you can do?

No shooting of guns, so no.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Can we please stop using the R-word or do I have to bring mods into this?

... Russ.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

SKULL.GIF posted:

Gotta be the water boiler or something like that, right?

My guess is gas leak, whether "bad seal" accidental or "left the grill on" accidental

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

No Butt Stuff posted:

Don’t forget his dogs are named Silver and Steel. Then he named his daughter Sterling.

So he had to have something like that in there.

Is it possible Mahomes is a dwarf? What are his thoughts on digging? Will he eventually start using minerals for names, too?

Edit: Wait, he named his daughter after an alloy of one of his dogs?

Cthulu Carl fucked around with this message at 23:10 on Sep 3, 2023