Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
🥱

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
😴

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

fizzier posted:

ペルケル...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv2XXUnUh-c

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Would like to take a moment and say to the person on the av-buying spree: What the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking disagreeing on the wording of polling questions means that I support Israel murdering people in Gaza? And somehow despite caring enough to plaster that fucking pic

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

fizzier
Oct 29, 2023

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

เพอร์เคเล่...

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

fizzier posted:

เพอร์เคเล่...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFesSpSi1nY

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!
wishing Lobster Shirt all the best.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Holy poo poo I'm still alive

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Lib and let die posted:

the eye of fluff has passed over you... for now...

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

Lib and let die posted:

Yes it is surprising.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Lib and let die posted:

gently caress

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Lib and let die posted:

mama mia

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Lib and let die posted:

casting Blur and Mirror Image before posting was a pro move, nobody read that poo poo

(I did and it wasn't that bad)

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Lib and let die posted:

Italians have no presence on the astral plane, couldn't get a lock

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Lib and let die posted:

don't jinx it

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Yeah, I read it all and you were right but SAD would hate you because you told the truth.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Lib and let die posted:

not for long

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Would like to take a moment and say to the person on the av-buying spree: What the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking disagreeing on the wording of polling questions means that I support Israel murdering people in Gaza? And somehow despite caring enough to plaster that fucking pic
i didn’t read any of it

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

docbeard posted:

Yeah, I read it all and you were right but SAD would hate you because you told the truth.

luckily the usual suspects got mesmerized by the large paragraphs and just 'tl;dr'ed and lost focus

speng31b
May 8, 2010

AnimeIsTrash posted:

not for long

thinking this too

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

if you post paragraphs you lose, it’s that simple

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

lumpentroll posted:

keep your posts brief, calm, and ruthless

speng31b
May 8, 2010

lumpentroll posted:

thats right. the ideal sad post is as follows and anything that deviates will conform eventually

"in the year <year> we're really still allowing <thing> this website? havent we learned from <situation>? just <moderation/undo moderation> already."

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

I've had his ire for a while now imo. He marked me long before the dox poo poo happened. I've always figured I'm posting on borrowed time.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 54 minutes!
Soiled Meat
You do not have to be dramatic about it. It is fun to be dramatic about it, sure, but that is the pathway to glory (death).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2X_2IdybTV0

I am happy you are back and still posting.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

Lib and let die posted:

I've had his ire for a while now imo. He marked me long before the dox poo poo happened. I've always figured I'm posting on borrowed time.

nah you're good just forgive and forget

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
posting in sad is like riding the shai hulud. yes this is perfectly thought out and no i will not be elaborating

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

anyway, if i weren't desperate because unemployment i would absolutely be skipping over any application process that directs me to an icims ATS instance

fizzier
Oct 29, 2023

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Перкеле...

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Schweinhund posted:

I'm generally against posting violent videos and don't watch them because I don't think they are good for your mental health. But I think it's dumb how people act like people watch those videos just to get off on violence. They are interesting to watch for the same reason watching the Hindenburg blow up is interesting. It's just interesting to see newsworthy things with your own eyes. I'm not saying allow them but I don't think people should be banned for them unless they're a repeat offender.

lmfao

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

fizzier posted:

Перкеле...

this ones a little too obvious. you done aramaic script yet

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

nice work ip iks continuing to blow up the burgers despite the gbs/trump posters crying about it nonstop

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Lib and let die posted:

saved by the wall of text nobody will read. it's a pro strat tbh

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

fizzier posted:

Перкеле...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GW_pBJxXb_k

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

hindenburg isnt even that interesting. just kinda falls apart. lame

also people are 100% going to get perma'd for posting a fat guy in the mud or something and it's going to be funny

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

if that guy hadn't said OH THE HUMANITY people wouldn't even remember it

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

nice work ip iks continuing to blow up the burgers despite the gbs/trump posters crying about it nonstop

I did forget that Peter daou fought in Lebanon though and was more famous for that before succ zone turned him into a villian/hero lol

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

that's fine but it was also a completely worthless tweet lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

imo a sixer should never be reversed even if it's a bad call, just take your lumps