Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
10/15 with a touchdown:smug:

Please do not investigate any further

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Crazy that Bosa only got 5 years after Stewart Rhodes got 17 and Enrique Tarrio got 22

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Just Touchdowns' videos are really fuckin good

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Brock's brother Chubba plays for Nebraska, the Purdys are on another level namewise

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Same Old Sorry rear end Cowboys

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Play posted:

I like all California teams. My parents live down in SD now and I went to college in Santa Barbara, but mostly I've lived in Santa Cruz and the bay area. If teams from the two areas play each other I'll probably prefer the norcal team but every other game it's California against the world, baby

Gauchos b*tch

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Same Old Sorry rear end Niners!!!

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

rjmccall posted:

I’m not going to SOSAR today, that’s a hard way to go out that’s not all on them

That's entirely fair but on the other hand

SORRY

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

N: the 49ers

V: they're good

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Lifelong Cardinals fan here go desert birds

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Same Old Sorry rear end Darnold!!

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I have no voice, and I must scream gently caress the Packers.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

https://x.com/19problemz/status/1751867410100170815?s=20

Go Niners never in doubt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

My evaluator don't want none unless you got buns hun