Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Billy Gnosis
May 18, 2006

Now is the time for us to gather together and celebrate those things that we like and think are fun.

QuickbreathFinisher posted:

I HATE Tom and bunny lol Tom's voice gives me chills

interjecting "wow another bathroom" "love this sign" at everything he sees

But what about the trashcans?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Billy Gnosis
May 18, 2006

Now is the time for us to gather together and celebrate those things that we like and think are fun.
My favorite stuff is the Sunday streams. Guys plus is usually nice because we get a variety of awful things. I think I'm getting just as obsessed about Michael Noland as Bryan is.

Billy Gnosis
May 18, 2006

I picture jello shot jigglers in all sorts of wacky shapes and colors occupying a shelve of the fridge

Billy Gnosis
May 18, 2006

metachronos posted:

Aww Chris doesn't like Orange Cassidy. Lame

All of Chris's wrestling talk is a bit to rile up Bryan

Billy Gnosis
May 18, 2006

Legendary Sunday stream last night. Huge lore reveals and plenty of disturbing things. Highly recommended

Billy Gnosis
May 18, 2006

The REAL Goobusters posted:

literally give 1 example because i think you're just making poo poo up cuz you dont like the guy

His upside down pineapple bedsheets :colbert:

Billy Gnosis
May 18, 2006

Kenning posted:

Goddammit Mancow is legendary. DB learning about him is incredible.

"This is pharmacist" will live in my brain for decades

Billy Gnosis
May 18, 2006

UwUnabomber posted:

It has a channel for posting your turds.

Not a joke apparently

Billy Gnosis
May 18, 2006

bartok posted:

I love his weekly Twitch stream where Rob Whisman and him make fun of Mike Huckabee's talk show and various Christian comedians but mostly Brad Stine.

Robs lowkey and deadpan nature is clutch for those streams

Billy Gnosis
May 18, 2006

TheMightyBoops posted:

They could just do more than one show on a particular guy. Guys+ and the streams are mostly further Sex Guys episodes.

I believe that was the plan to do that occasionally after the podcast was at least a year old or so

Billy Gnosis
May 18, 2006

MassRafTer posted:

Reacher rules but I have no need to listen to a podcast about it.

Fewer reacher roundtables, more reach-a-round tables with Tom and Bunny

Billy Gnosis
May 18, 2006

Some great content coming

https://twitter.com/perpetua/status/1756364201109360836?t=3PDdD17zJVjYE9fmdkvB1g&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Billy Gnosis
May 18, 2006

mark immune posted:

skydumping got me good

This was the most "wait, what?" moment from the episode to me, and it wasn't a Bryan or Brace reveal.