Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is having children morally evil
This poll is closed.
Yes. 57 55.34%
No. 46 44.66%
Total: 103 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
driving killdozer thorough a nursery and while blaring the La Cucaracha horn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

i trained mine to turn on the coffee pot if she wakes up before me

you gotta fake the pain from work. get that sympathy work out of em. pt barnum rear end child

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Stereotype posted:

most drunk drivers don't ever hit anyone, but every parent has forced a child into the world

(wrong buzzer sound)

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

vyelkin posted:

what about if you have a child but then while drunk driving your child runs over the ceo of exxonmobil

giving birth before the bhopal disaster and distracting the company workers from fixing the problem

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

VideoKid posted:

The fetus’s consent is irrelevant. If the mother does not want to be pregnant she has the right to terminate the pregnancy since it’s her body the fetus is depending on.

thats like shooting a person in your backseat because they refuse to get out :thunk:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

stumblebum posted:

i didnt read the thread but i think its important to understand that a human infant doesnt have a soul until like 6-20 months after being born. there's nothing wrong with infants taking a short or long time to develop a soul, but to be safe we could probably just put the cut-off at 3 months old imho

they only get a soul at the age of majority, the government gives people souls

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
minors are like your guy in ds1 locked ip in prison (home). the bird=drivers liscense and estrus=alcohol. swords and poo poo are the same

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
:barry: clinging to their kids and firearms

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
if you like your kid, you can keep your kid - president stereotype

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Honky Mao posted:

While my wife was getting creampied, you were spilling seed to Alvin the chipmunk hentai