Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
:redflag:
Cooper has been sacked lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009
lol

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1737127201827422705

King of False Promises
Jul 31, 2000

lol good luck with that

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
How poo poo must the Saudi league be that nuno world rather work for an insane (alleged) drug trafficker who will definitely sack you

Rip Steve cooper, you looked like gollum and you will probably be back managing somewhere before the end of December. Sacking season is upon us

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

the sex ghost posted:

How poo poo must the Saudi league be that nuno world rather work for an insane (alleged) drug trafficker who will definitely sack you

Rip Steve cooper, you looked like gollum and you will probably be back managing somewhere before the end of December. Sacking season is upon us

You must have missed that Nuno got sacked for being too poo poo for Saudi Arabia.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Shrapnig posted:

You must have missed that Nuno got sacked for being too poo poo for Saudi Arabia.

I posted about it in the Saudi thread when it happened and immediately forgot. What an appointment lmao

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Say what you want about Nuno's mangerial abilities but you cannot say a bad word about the man's beard.

Backdoor Delivery
Nov 15, 2004

one cool dude

2 Time TRP Sack Race Champion
Forest went from balding to fully bald. Bold move, let's see if it pays off.

an_mutt
Sep 29, 2010

I was,
I am,
and I remain a soldier!

Sworn to dedicate my heart and soul to the restoration of human kind!

Jethro posted:

I feel like someone got their former Wolves managers mixed up
Came here to post this. Lopetegui would be a pretty exciting step up from Cooper, but Nuno? Lol.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
RIP Steve Cooper, you were not quite poo poo enough to get sacked first and make me look like I know what I'm talking about in the sack race sweepstakes

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

A bald move there from Forest

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

rip forest

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

https://twitter.com/KULUZEBSKl/status/1737135234833956986?t=VWgV2UUW05Esik1XrKJFuA&s=19

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
but I don’t scream and I don’t shout
And I feel so proud
to be alive
i actually don't think nuno's that bad, he did great things with wolves, his stint with spurs was a bizarre episode for everyone involved which i don't think is fair to judge him on (he did get a win against city!) and he did actually win the league with al-ittihad before getting sacked (although his last result WAS losing to an iraqi club in the AFC lol)

on other hand this is a really loving dumb decision on forest's part and also nuno's part because he's going to have to get them midtable while playing like 2010 barcelona to get any respect

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

I don't really know him outside Spurs but he was basically fired before he ever joined.

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

so dumb

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

It's such a mad idea that nobody even picked him for the bonus Big Sam award

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
:redflag:
nuno really doesn't give a gently caress does he

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Seems like all the Forrest fans are mad. I thought Cooper was quite decent, they lost one of their better players quite late in Brennan Johnson and couldn't get a proper replacement.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

remember that Cooper took over Forest when they were literally bottom of the Championship and then got them promoted that year for the first time in 25 years (some of which was spent in League One)

he could probably have lost every game for the rest of the season and not lost the fans, but I worry that if Nuno turns out to be a Beardy Fraud that they'll turn very quickly

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
I wonder which premier league team owner has ordered the most deaths

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Jose posted:

I wonder which premier league team owner has ordered the most deaths
its 100% forest

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

its newcastle

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
but I don’t scream and I don’t shout
And I feel so proud
to be alive
a lot of buildings mysteriously burnt down prior to spurs' new stadium being built

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
as far as I know only Newcastle's owner has ordered an actual war

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
City's owners were heavily involved there for sure

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

https://twitter.com/eurofootcom/status/1747175815719096329?t=Sz033OAvvgG1wl-l9hQ5Rg&s=19

Mourinho is out at Roma. Perfect timing for someone to smash the big Jose button. Could be a couple of sackings imminently

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Bah gawd is that the "return to Utd" music?

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

They'd have been banking on Jose being free anyway, 3rd season innit.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;
“Let’s head for the English leagues, where there's been a United approached for a role, but which one Chris?'

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
MOURINHO TO BRAZIL

MAKE IT HAPPEN

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards
gently caress that, Mourinho to England

https://twitter.com/squires_david/status/1747182199206777229?s=43

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Looking forward to the Eddie Howe posts itt

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Newcastle, Man U, and Chelsea managers all urgently refreshing their inboxes today

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Poch to stay with his lemons, Mou to Newcastle, Howe away to United, Ten Hag > Den Haag.

Simple

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

I did not sign the post

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Jose round 3 at Chelsea is just stupid enough to happen.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

And Todd Boehly is just the man stupid enough to do it

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
It would be incredible content, and for that reason alone I hope it happens

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

vyelkin posted:

It would be incredible content, and for that reason alone I hope it happens