Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Senor Tron
May 26, 2006

Trump buried his ex wife in his golf course not too long ago. Regardless of whether you like him or hate him, everyone agrees that's a weird thing.

Over in the Trump mega thread, Three Olives provided an update:

ComfyPants got the ball rolling.

Grey Cat joined in.

Grey Cat posted:

I knew it.

ComfyPants can't let sleeping docs lie.

Time to brush off those mice and old licenses, a classic Photoshop thread is a brewin'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
It's a fine idea for a photoshop thread and I wish you well but little could be funnier than the topic itself

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

I bet he sneaks out there at night to do this.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

That guy's kind of weird. Is that meant to be disrespectful? I thought grave grounds were supposed to be well manicured.

JustCallMeDC
Aug 12, 2023

Obey the Lamb
Obey the Lamb
Obey the Lamb

Mulaney Power Move posted:

That guy's kind of weird. Is that meant to be disrespectful? I thought grave grounds were supposed to be well manicured.

After the past decade of his public behavior, yeah, I'm certain it was intentional.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
How about some spicy Dukakis memes

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

brushing off mice would be interesting. could you use the resultant fur to make cloth if you did it often enough? would mousefur gloves be desirable on today's market?

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Don't worry, everyone. Chuck Grassley is here to take care of it.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Anyone going to see this next week?
E: Maybe I should have gone for an "are country" instead

Only registered members can see post attachments!

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat
Pollen?

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Follen, because he typed election was "stollen".

JustCallMeDC
Aug 12, 2023

Obey the Lamb
Obey the Lamb
Obey the Lamb

Grey Cat posted:

Anyone going to see this next week?
E: Maybe I should have gone for an "are country" instead

Front row in IMAX

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Trump golf course parties are more tame than I expected

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Mulaney Power Move posted:

It lets the golf course technically count as a graveyard for tax purposes. He doesn't actually care about the grave.

Blue Footed Booby fucked around with this message at 20:05 on Aug 13, 2023

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021
Here is a little more canvas to the thread...

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Blue Footed Booby posted:

It lets the golf course technically count as a graveyard for tax purposes. He doesn't actually care about the grave.

Lol yeah bury my bitch ex wife on the golf course so I get a write off but I'm not paying to mow the lawn! Who cares? The bitch is dead. D-e-d, DEAD. Anyway, democrats. And Ron Desantis is a loving meatball. Yeah I got your classified documents right here, judge *grabs crotch*

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"

Blue Footed Booby posted:

And neither do her kids, apparently.

(Yes, it could also be a situation where Don and Eric and Ivanka just play along with The Beast's whims lest they cross him and get disowned, but even so, there's nothing stopping any of them from paying a gardener themselves to tend to her.)

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

:effort:

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
I'm pretty sure ~someone~ told the groundskeepers to ignore it or they would be manicuring it just out of a normal human sense of decency

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

Harry_Potato posted:

Here is a little more canvas to the thread...

I'm sorry sir, but if we kill all the golfers, won't they lock us up and throw away the key?

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Agent Escalus posted:

And neither do her kids, apparently.

(Yes, it could also be a situation where Don and Eric and Ivanka just play along with The Beast's whims lest they cross him and get disowned, but even so, there's nothing stopping any of them from paying a gardener themselves to tend to her.)

I have no idea wbat kind of woman she was, so maybe they hate her. If the kids are like their dad they're pathologically selfish and would bury Donald in a garbage dump if it didn't hurt their ambitions.

Afakasi
Jul 9, 2009

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Ultramega OK
May 14, 2003

I'm a Catholic, I can feel guilty about anything.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde
:golfclap:

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

:bigfive:

Just enhancing windows XWife.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Speleothing posted:

I'm pretty sure ~someone~ told the groundskeepers to ignore it or they would be manicuring it just out of a normal human sense of decency

Could also be there's significant turnover in the staff and no one bothers to tell new hires there's a human grave.

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

Grey Cat posted:

2:1 odds he'd have a browser shortcut to harass whatever judge is overseeing his most prominent case at the moment on his desktop too but otherwise :bigfive: :bigfive: :bigfive:

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Grey Cat posted:

lmfao

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

redshirt posted:

I'm sorry sir, but if we kill all the golfers, won't they lock us up and throw away the key?

Gophers, ya great git! Not golfers! The little brown furry rodents!

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

Sir! Just because they fetch coffee and the paper doesn't mean they're rodents sir!

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags
They should have an event at the Iowa State Fair in which candidates fuel and operate a basic gas push mower. Maybe pull out the spark plug or even gently caress with the idle adjustment first for an additional challenge. Trump would have completely lost the ruddy-faced white suburban guy vote in the 2016 primary

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

out of state competitors from Oregon could even finally compete this year too after their legislature dropped those draconian restrictions on homegrown training on filling on automobiles, ha ha ha

people from New Jersey are still hosed though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.