Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

neutral milf hotel posted:

Donald Trump has been completely exonerated in GA.

:smuggo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Maybe we should abandon the old Trmp thread and move over here. a.lo has clearly gone insane.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Hatebag posted:

This bitch is about to have more indictments than total lifetime wives! gently caress you, wife having guy!

After three wives it's all serial polygamy. I think the same is true for indictments.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Al! posted:

splitters

Solidarity, brother

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Harton posted:

im
gonna take edibles and stay up

I am on a weed break, second day without and feeling better. I'll drink a guiness in solidarity with you though.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

So did a.lo do it again? Take away the keys.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

toop

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Bumpin' uglies

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Troop

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

euphronius posted:

is hillsawg wearing the white suit

If this means we have to put up with her on the telly maybe we should rethink this

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Bethamphetamine posted:

Tuberville is a carpetbagger

and an escape artist

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

mdemone posted:

it's a hell of a lot harder to make poison or a bomb than it is to buy a weapon of war

most people who try to make a bomb tend to, quoting my old chemistry teacher, "blow up themselves"

A lesson to be learned here, a.lo

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Schmeichy posted:

it's not like the ted cruz playbook is a proven winner

There are no winners in Texas, aside from emfive and a few others. That's why they feel the need to lord it over other states so much.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Daniel Dales Dick posted:

Just wanted to take Bill's temperature and tbh I didn't expect this.

https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/1691198328745213952?s=20

Bill and I agree for once

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Pat Labat? More like Pat Le "fat" bat IMO

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foNHQj0l93M

A song fit for a Trump

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Justin Tyme posted:

alternate universe where trump just gets in a semi truck and "drives the hell out of here", and live a "good life" going around to nascar races and high school basketball games operating the t-shirt cannons

Gonna take a real dark miracle for Trumo to make the jump to that reality now. But I'm not sure I'd put it past him.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_xJUQxE9tY

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

hell yeah
I'm happy your getting some veggies in your daily diet

And pasta doesn't count

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Plinkey posted:

he wants to be a martyr, but doesn't

Typical of him, he wants the benefits of martyrdom without any of the bad bits.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

External Organs posted:

Government issued squat rack... Ok.

Government mandated spinning classes, Thx Obamna

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Bracing myself for the deluge of toxic bitches we're going to get today. I bet there's going to be at least one murder today by a Trumper. Wouldn't be surprised if it's a LEO committing it in some backwater.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

FizFashizzle posted:

If trump actually does time then every single state and federal agency is going to press charges to get in on the action.

He’ll spend the rest of his life shuffling between jail cells and show trials like Vercingetorix

More like that movie from my early childhood, the man without a country. IIRC

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

hello posting pals

good morning. Ham cheeks, sorry I didn't say hi last night, I had a fat bully sitting on me.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

I think maybe it's time for old Trumpy to take off the gloves. Start spilling some beans.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

buttchugging adderall posted:

if he’s convicted of the RICO stuff I don’t think he gets to negotiate.

That was then, this is now. Trumo does whatever Trumo wants.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

So is there still a mob of chumps hanging around outside MAL with pistols ready to give their lives for their god-king?

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

euphronius posted:

he was joking

it was a joke

Advancing deadly malicious poo poo as "just joking" is a long and hallowed tradition among Nazis.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

mcmagic posted:

Israel would take him.

Huh, I was thinking the same thing about Saudi Arabia.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Daniel Dales Dick posted:

I mean, he did kind of bring the All Seeing Eye and Republican Party down on his head. And Dems do tend to fall to the right of Trump.

Don't count your chickens before their schemes hatch.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

WeaponX posted:

he is gonna come out at that news conference like stone cold steve austin with a handful of nonsensical excel spreadsheets and unreadable 20-times xeroxed copies of html code that he thinks is some sort of satanic spell

Remember when he was trying to sell some piece of property or a yacht and his art of winning move was "Call the King of Brunei!" He will definitely not turn up his nose at aid from any country or individual that will foot the bill.

And that means that he's going to Elon Musk for help.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Spoondick posted:

even if they all walk it's gonna be funny as poo poo to see trump and rudy sweating their asses off in a courtroom on tv for possibly weeks

Terp lacks the stamina for that. He needs constant gratification (and/or drugs) or else he runs out of steam. I can't see him sitting through any proceeding as long as that without doing some more crimes.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

RealityWarCriminal posted:

i dont understand why they do not simply indict the unindicted coconspirators given that they also conspired

There's got to be some point where people felt like they were just suckered into it and were willing to testify or provide a statement just to get out of this mess.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Qurnah posted:

just flee the country, run the campaign from overseas, win and then pardon yourself

bing bing bong

Does the president of Pakistan still govern from his luxury condo in Bahrain or something? I mean there's precedent.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

euphronius posted:

he cant pardon ga crimes

he could just be president from russia tho or where ever

ain't nothing in the rule book that says he can't be an unregistered foreign agent

oh wait

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

euphronius posted:

although if he flees hes argubably no longer a resident of the united states and ineligeble to be prez

So he doesn't flee, he just goes for a little presidential visit and keep temporarily extending it, kinda like how he handled his presidential cabinet members.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Bethamphetamine posted:

I wonder who Trump is tasking with putting together a massive election-changing report in 6 days. And I wonder how happy they were when they found out.

ChatGPT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Hatebag posted:

Trump presiding from a converted oil rig in the Caribbean

From Trump tower Azerbaijan