Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: PoundSand)

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

I like fish. I like to eat fish. I like to brush fish with a fish hairbrush. Do you like fish too?

“some lady’s post on linkedin about her dead husband” posted:

He suffered from an undiagnosed heart disease and died suddenly from a heart attack. We are all in immense shock as Nicholas was so young, only 36 years old.

seems fine

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

I like fish. I like to eat fish. I like to brush fish with a fish hairbrush. Do you like fish too?
i went to a new veterinarian recently. felt p good about going there because their lobby is closed, you have to call in order to be let in. the website said that masks are required.

no masks on any staff but there was a levoit in my exam room and a big ole pile of kn95s by the front desk.

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

spiritual bypass posted:

what if the tools are counterfeit

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

gradenko_2000 posted:

Sorry for the tiktok link but...

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZSNcSGqHc/

FIP is curable???

yeah, there are some recent posts about it in the cat thread in the pet subforum.

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

year 4 and im still using covid as an excuse to opt out of social poo poo. awwww yeah.

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

Fansy posted:

That Sedaris-style pressure to unmask is a relic of 2022. I had a guy at the museum ask "are you sick?" the other day and my kid's teachers still say, "oh we love to see her beautiful smile!" but people have stopped overtly asking us to unmask.

i had someone ask me if im worried about covid

what the gently caress

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

Precambrian Video Games posted:

Anyway, if I've learned anything - that's debatable - now that I'm trying to sleep masked while not infected, Auras don't work well for me. The chin part lifts up too easily.

I’ve had the same experience with auras. I can only use them in situations where I won’t be talking much, like at the movies or on a walk.

The Powecom KN95s worked well for me the couple of times that I’ve napped in them. If I ever have to sleep in a mask again, I’d probably use a Readimask and use first aid tape on the edges as a security measure.

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

incredible rear end content in the covid thread

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

Ham Cheeks posted:

Any new and terrifying information about what covid does to humans?

makes u wanna swab ur actual bussy for a sample

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

Ojetor posted:

Novavax is approved for medical use in Mexico but not yet approved for sale to the public, unfortunately. Moderna it is, then. I'm getting it tomorrow after work so even if it lays me down a day or two it won't affect much, I was planning on binging Infinite Wealth over the weekend anyway.

Thanks a bunch!

another thread success story and no spreadsheets were involved

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

silicone thrills posted:

have you gotten your free ones from usps yet? they allowed a new set to be ordered in like novemberish

:0 im gonna check this out. thx!

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

Pingui posted:

I thought this was an interesting read and makes a fair point (in full):

Archived link: https://archive.vn/J1PeL

scree

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

'masks don't work" is what someone who shared an inside out condom with their friend says

lmfao

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

ruh roh! someone forgot to wash their hands after taking a poo poo and before making the buffet salad

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

hey guys, guess what

Adele postpones Las Vegas residency shows due to being sick

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

super shidder hehe

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

Platystemon posted:

Why would anyone care?

RAHHHH

A GRILLE

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

fungus needs to battle my toxoplasmosis before it takes over MY brain!!!!

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

Zantie posted:

That was a beautiful read. Everything they said about teamwork, it's that meaning of partnership that I understand and value. You do things together because you actually like each other. It's not that you do things together because the other person is an accessory you carry around to make you feel less embarrassed about doing something alone.

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

Steely Dad posted:

Next week in the Atlantic: How Covid Improves Circulation in Your Brain

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

is the person behind ClearAirKits.com a goon?

i put in an order for two of their kits. a little pricey but worth the splurge in the long run for me.