Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Trump?
This poll is closed.
Yes 1 50.00%
No 1 50.00%
Total: 2 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Very normal, thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

North korea kicks rear end, imho

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

North korea went from having 15% of its population murdered and 85% of its buildings destroyed to a nuclear power. They would not respect barack obama, they would only respect a self-made man, like donald john trump

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

i think the funniest option is trump and biden die and the dems force kamala to run/lose horribly to whatever horrible little goblin man is trump's vp

or maybe trump dies like the day after getting re-elected?

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

vice president rudy giuliani!!

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Nichael posted:

Was there as much admiration for his tweets prior to Escalator Day? I don't remember.

i think that was mostly retroactive but his tweets from before that were pretty good
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/351120640180355072?lang=en
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/440262092961357824?lang=en

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

he later made some ss guy drive him around and then the ss guy got covid lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Nichael posted:

"Trump has worked the phones" which is clearly something Biden cannot do.

he keeps trying to rotary dial his iphone. sad