Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
well the delay in hearing from jeff makes sense now, I would also want to be like 200% sure of all this poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

OoohU posted:

i'm told this is a seminal moment in the 20 year history of goons, or someshit idk discord nerds do be typing a lot.

it would be if this hadn't happened like, three months ago? six?

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

Doltos posted:

lmao

Also why are permabanned users being allowed back in secretly by the admin isn't that just bolstering the whole protected class of posters people complain about constantly

there are a non-zero number of permabanned posters who have been let back in under a new account after a period of, like, chilling out and not being insane about poo poo

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

studio mujahideen posted:

i thought this was a really weird diversion in one of the covid sad threads but i guess it uh makes sense now

what the gently caress

holy poo poo lmao

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

fool of sound posted:

Maybe our next drama obsessed attention seeking weirdo can go higher tech and use an AI voice bot to make threatening telephone calls to themselves.

discord gangstalking bot posse powered by chatgpt

Wiggly Wayne DDS posted:

for anyone vaguely doubting the Boba Pearl and Turtlicious link i independently verified it, then spoke to Boba Pearl who isn't hiding behind that anymore. currently they have the goal posts at always using a vpn to post, except they've explicitly not done that before and really having a pipe bomb poster re-reg is more than enough info

am I the only one who can't figure out where this guy is going

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

you can squeeze a lil bit of fun out of it