Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

imo change avatar buying as follows:
1) buying an avatar for another user requires the user to be logged in and have an account
2) avatar buying does nothing except creating a thread in a subsection of the admin forum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

just fyi i know jeff is working on this. i cant provide any proof of this but i hope some of you believe in me. but i wish he would just post in this forum too lol

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

wot the hell

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

sweet thursday posted:

Thank you for punishing Boba's doxxer

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Kild posted:

I'll never believe a senator again

well? anything you want to say?

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

absolutely anything posted:

just realized bugs bunny and that opera singer looked weirdly similar. and ive never seen them in the same place at the same time. strange

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

ol yeller posted:

FatGuy93: Ughhh I'm so fat lol. I built a bomb in my garage. (USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
ThinGuy93: I'm very thin actually lol.
Me: You just missed the Fat Guy 93 drama. Welcome also.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

ilmucche posted:

Alright, Jeff. We all know how much you value boxing day.

lolling at the concept that jeff sees boxing day as an important holiday and is confused nobody else does because of some bizarre tradition in the of yospos family

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

ol yeller posted:

her name was SPR, but its cool that your autocorrect just outed your fetish lol

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

That Little Demon posted:

he bought it for himself lol

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Cavauro posted:

i like this kind of stuff so anyone reading the thread tell me if you're the same guy as someone else.

i am spartacus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

alright. sorry i was late ol yeller