Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
Still awaiting Jeffrey's response from the last time a thread on this was msde 6 months ago or something.

I'm sure he'll be here soon :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

aaaaaanyway, how about shutting off the feature until y'all can implement some way of requiring and tracking a login token at least? poo poo seems somewhat out of hand

That's pretty much the consensus admins and users reached several months ago. There's two pending threads for this at the bottom of SAD. I decided to do something that I'm pretty sure will get ignored and PMd Jeffrey to look at the forum and all the pending threads since the person he hired to remind him to read the forums is either no longer employed or not doing her job.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

holy poo poo

E:

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Overall, here’s where this stands:
  • Avatar purchases will not be turned off, ever.
  • I will require users to log in to buy avatars.
  • I alone will have access to that information and will use it only in the case of truly heinous avatars that I would instantly permaban someone for, and only when requested by the avatar receiver.
  • If I feel demands for revealing these are being abused in any way, I will undo this change and they will go back to being anonymous.

Thanks.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

cool

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Poppers posted:

Hey anybody got any NordVPN coupons lol?

use code AWFUL

Probably no longer valid but hey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

ol yeller posted:

FatGuy93: Ughhh I'm so fat lol. I built a bomb in my garage. (USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
ThinGuy93: I'm very thin actually lol.
Me: You just missed the Fat Guy 93 drama. Welcome also.