Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde

vyelkin posted:

We don't have any connection to the store. Title blanks or changes are done entirely on the forums side through the modqueue so we do approve/reject those, but from our perspective anything happening through the store just happens without us ever seeing it. idk if it has to be that way or could be changed, but that's how it is right now.

The only way to prevent this is for a human being to approve the text/av before it goes live. Either the purchase is delayed until it's approved or it doesn't go live until it's approved. I imagine the latter is easier than the former. e: For legal reasons you should probably add some text about the text/av being subject to approval and your funds being forfeited if it violates TOS but IANAL.

DickParasite fucked around with this message at 13:14 on Aug 22, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde

studio mujahideen posted:

i thought this was a really weird diversion in one of the covid sad threads but i guess it uh makes sense now

what the gently caress

Same thread

Boba Pearl posted:

The only thing I wouldn't super mock, is the idea that these threads radicalize people, it's generally exposure to that thinking without consequence that allows them to get like that. I would like to remind people, though I loathe being the one to do it, that an actual poster, made real world pipe bombs to commit real world terrorism. Yes they were mentally ill, yes they were perma'd 6 months later, and yeah someone did call the cops, but there was a real world consequence due to exposure of radicalized thinking.

e: Posting isn't JUST a game anymore, it's not 15 years ago. The things you say and do effect people, you can come to real world harm, and that reality needs to be internalized.

:lmao:

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Fluffdaddy posted:

Yes, just not clever enough to use a different VPN.

that's like ecoterrorism 101

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde

absolutely anything posted:

just realized bugs bunny and that opera singer looked weirdly similar. and ive never seen them in the same place at the same time. strange

:lmao: