Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Stereotype
This poll is closed.
fall in love? 10 8.33%
have a transcendent life altering experience that elevates their consciousness to a higher state? 14 11.67%
take some cool photos? 7 5.83%
get jumped and sent to the hospital by furries? 32 26.67%
waste his time and money? 57 47.50%
Total: 120 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

is there anything that wealth doesn’t appropriate?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

theflyingexecutive posted:

anyways, spent the whole day tramping the mud to check that people were warm, dry, fed, and watered

we're all taking care of each other here

imagine burning man attendees doing this for people in the real world

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

how’s the lawyer who argued for nestles continual use of child labor doing is he warm and fed?

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Stereotype posted:

an anarchistic gathering of artists

lmao oh man im reading this bit for the first time

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

DaysBefore posted:

Wondering what venture capital firm her dad works at

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

theflyingexecutive posted:

someone please find me a cleaner gathering of 80,000 people, because most of them look like this

no mate, you stay right there with your kind.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Ohtori Akio posted:

you dont need to pay hundreds of dollars and rub shoulders with software engineers to do drugs and have sex at a rave in a cool location

mate shut the gently caress UP or the flying executive might go to them instead

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

bedpan posted:

remember that a decade ago was 2013 and not 2003

this is so difficult to do

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

“inclusion” is a funny word isn’t it because you can just say you’re inclusive and there’s a sort of understood morality point there…and part of your brain goes okay that sounds good

and then you look at what it takes for a person to physically go to something like burning man and you realize it’s inclusive in the same way everything else appropriated by wealth is inclusive; conveniently ignoring and excluding, through passively not inviting, the poor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Stereotype posted:

back to civilization! I had a lot of fun. stayed to see the man burn and could see temple burning from the exodus line. seems like everyone posting in this thread is gullible and stupid, not a big surprise really. I’ll probably go again next year

shut the gently caress up and go get that RV you just abandoned next to the dumpsters