Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Stereotype
This poll is closed.
fall in love? 10 8.33%
have a transcendent life altering experience that elevates their consciousness to a higher state? 14 11.67%
take some cool photos? 7 5.83%
get jumped and sent to the hospital by furries? 32 26.67%
waste his time and money? 57 47.50%
Total: 120 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

speng31b posted:

actually lolling at permabanned sa posters convincing the festering corpse of twitter that ebola is spreading at burning man

technically a successful goon project?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

lol @ all of this, kayfabe or not

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Mr Hootington posted:

Can't report this, but this joker is using his star to spread fake news

That's why I call him Discendo Vox Nihili

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

quote:

Like many attendees, the two adopted playa names they are known by all week, and declined to give the names they use in the "default world."
:suicide:

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

vyelkin posted:

speng messaged me to say he got this one wrong and would like the probe reduced so I'll do that, but I'll still give two weeks because "here's a random photo of a stranger, think I'll pretend they're dead and sexualize their feet for attention on the internet" is a pretty terrible bit

Too lazy to check but presuming this is the same thing the "lol look at this lady chud's fupa" post, good call imo

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Weka posted:

the ripple could be from the death fart. you don't know

Death Sharting

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Sam, Bleeding Shitman here; if walking in the mud is draining too much of your stamina, you can always call Dirty D for a lift. Press the touchpad to yell out for him!

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

all those tech bros hiking out and leaving aren't gonna come back for their cars are they

that's a problem below their pay grade

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

AnimeIsTrash posted:

before you get that raver pussy:

after you get that raver pussy:

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

When I went to concerts if you remembered it you didn't have a good time

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

AnimeIsTrash posted:

ringo showing up to the thread thinking its about another type of burning

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

post COVID posted:

lol at all of this

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

mark immune posted:

touch mud lol

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

(actionable)

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

I hope my CEO is stuck there

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

i actually worked the rnc one year when I was a voip nerd

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

ProperGanderPusher posted:

We’ll see how load bearing the semi-dried mud is.

And from that primordial mud, a new lifeform was birthed

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

New Snowrunner DLC lookin good

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

flyingexecutive should give us all money

or bullshit sinecure jobs that pay way too much

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

you know who else was an artist not appreciated in his time?

that's right

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

theflyingexecutive posted:

gotta lot of work to do striking but if you're interested at all in bm, come out. I'm happy to give an insider's perspective on what happens here. very very little of the bureaucracy and public works are publicly accessible information, like the fact that there's a decent hospital with medical imaging and MDs on site.

the media only reports on "dirty hippies rained out" and Twitter boosts awful techbro shitlords or influencers with Starlinks. I'm in a weird position where I have internet access from the org and can give a perspective that's none of the above. for all the social media panic that people were trapped here and desperate to get out of a himanitarian emergency, only 15% of people actually left yesterday when the gates opened because of how well-provisioned everyone is

money in the bag, motherfucker

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

theflyingexecutive posted:

the media only reports on "dirty hippies rained out" and Twitter boosts awful techbro shitlords or influencers with Starlinks. I'm in a weird position where I have internet access from the org and can give a perspective that's none of the above. for all the social media panic that people were trapped here and desperate to get out of a himanitarian emergency, only 15% of people actually left yesterday when the gates opened because of how well-provisioned everyone is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Potato Salad posted:

"uhm ackshually the real burning man was the credibility we lost along the way"

This implies there was any to begin with