Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Jay Derkin posted:

The X I was referring to would be the state of Floridas ban on teaching about sex to kids below third grade in a school setting. That sounds reasonable to me and I got some major backlash on that one.

I'm going to drop a nuclear bomb on your house.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Jay Derkin posted:

That's nice.

perish

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

New thread's off to a great start

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Do not sincerely engage with the dipshit that's gonna eat a permaban as soon as an admin wakes up

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

I can't imagine anything worse than fanfiction written by Eve players tbh

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Kazinsal posted:

Yeah I got inactivity purged from waffe a couple times and dropped corp when the mittens poo poo happened, and when the dread pirate elusif comedy reddit drama shenanigans happened and it looked like CCP was going to dumpster GEESE, my first thought was "well at least I can get back into waffe if everything goes tits up".

Thankfully CCP did not dumpster GEESE and in fact our original CEO has been unbanned and given compensatory sub time on her accounts so we will continue hooting and honking into the abyss

Huh what's the story there? They banned her initially and then realized there was no botting so they unbanned her, or what?

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Brisc is someone who in a just world would be behind bars or in criminal rehabilitation for the rest of his life

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Elchimpster posted:

I gotta take a break for now and go outside I think

New thread title imo

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Does PRISM not exist anymore or something?

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

One of the best parts of Geese is that they have the most powerful propaganda team of all time, it's truly something else

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Oh gently caress yes

:honk:

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Always shoot blues

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Cast_No_Shadow posted:

Shoot blues tell vile rat

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

psilocybin laden posted:

I read your post history, your chance is zero, get hosed

Nah he seems like he'd fit right in with most of the imperium corps right now

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

A Bad King posted:

Why did goonswarm just let Mittani for so long.

Because pubbies took over the alliance a decade ago, and goons are great at letting Bad poo poo slide so long as they don't have to pay attention to it.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

afaik Imperium leadership still hasn't actually acknowledged that any of the hosed up poo poo Mittens did was wrong, and loads of the pubbies in the alliance still think he only left because wreckers chased him out or whatever.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Dieting Hippo posted:

We here in Gooseflock Featheration leadership were saddened to hear about the extremely funny shenanigans Jay Amazingness pulled on GoonSwarm Federation. Because of this, thousands of poor people lost their clones with extremely expensive implants!

In response, we formed the Goosefleet GOONICEF Aid Flotilla, a 14-person-strong fleet of Rifters, Covops, an Exequror, and one very plucky Jackdaw. We docked up in Amarr, filled our cargoholds full of +1 implants, warclone blanks, pax amarrias (for spiritual healing), fireworks, and set out to 1DQ1-A to deliver some much-needed aid.

my buzzard loaded up and ready 2 roll

The locals in 1DQ were very appreciative as we honked and dropped cans of +1 implants all over the 1DQ Fortizar grid. Finally, the destitute members of GSF could start rebuilding their lives after having so many implants ripped out of their skulls.

so many cans, so many implants left to drop

credit to corgski for all these cans

After aid was delivered, we made our way back home and celebrated with a hearty medal for our members. Op Success.

Bonus shoutout to Jay who found us extremely funny and sent us 5b ISK

Zkill Report: https://zkillboard.com/br/151727/

lmao this rules

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

andromache posted:

You are trapped in a thread with wibla, globby, bigbill, and the d-name poster of your choice.

Who is the d-name poster who will join you?
What do you do?

dragonshardz is definitely the best d-name poster to take into posting combat against globby imo

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Is Brisc still a standing member of The Imperium? Because if so, and you're still in it after what he's posting on reddit right now, gently caress you.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Drone posted:

Getting mixed messages from the last few pages, is it at all worth it to unvacation in GEWNS again? Or where can I go that isn't full of racists/sexpests/homophobes/transphobes/chuds until the inertia of nostalgia runs out and I uninstall again?

At this point anyone still in goonswarm is tacitly supporting sexual harassment and a bunch of other gross poo poo, because alliance leadership refuses to acknowledge that those things were done by former leadership, and several members (like Brisc) publicly support and defend the people who did that gross poo poo without facing any punishment.

Instead, you should join Goosefleet, which is mostly actual goons, who do a bunch of fun things in wormholes and do not allow any of that hosed up poo poo.

Fajita Queen fucked around with this message at 20:23 on Nov 22, 2023

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Lady Militant posted:

Do people still do reactions for profit?

Yeah that's like a third of the videos uploaded to YouTube in the past decade

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

:munch:

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Imperium bad.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Greg Haza posted:

We're allowing you there with some unpopular/bad-take opinions on things too, actively looking the other way.
Culture and societies evolve with the culture and the society as a whole. Please don't pretend to be the singular moral compass of a community when you have probably said/done much worse than a good portion of that community.

Shut the gently caress up.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

imperiusdamian posted:

They probably considered it, then thought people might get it confused with the latest DOOM games.

Yaknow, because id software can't come up with anything original since RAGE and have to keep rehashing the same game they first trotted out in 1993.

:chloe:

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Sickening posted:

Is this really a wild take?

Yes, calling the new doom games unoriginal rehashes is wild. Especially from someone who hasn't even played them???

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Cease to Hope posted:

oh that's why they tolerated xenuria for so long. they confused CSM for CSAM

I'm mad that I laughed at this

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Holy poo poo lmao

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Kaysette posted:

some days you're the worm and some days you're the hole

New thread title?

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Eve Online: Take Control of your Hole

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

The new launcher has a button which runs a horrible virus called "eve online" on your computer. It will really gently caress your poo poo up, be careful.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Hell yeah

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Lmao

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Potato Salad posted:

Go play Helldivers 2

Everybody should do this instead of playing eve online.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

floppyspud posted:

They’re gonna remove Timezone tanking, discourage holding large swathes of space, nerf ansis and power projection, reverse scarcity, give carriers, supers, and titans a role in combat, bring back passive moon mining, shake up sov, change resource distribution, and add npc null to Dronelands.

At this point the only thing that would tempt me more than this is a hard reset lol