Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022
iirc there was also a lot of anti jew stuff too

just absolute waste of an existence

anyways delta sqad strikes again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022
feeling extra ill in my brain today going to log into eve online

here have some OC

in rust i trust

i joined SA to be part of the reckoning last july with the rest of delta, i've started poking around other forums on here and there's some neat things i've bookmarked

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022

Elchimpster posted:

Please pardon the ignorance but what happened in july?
Sounds interesting

delta took several heads

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022
i'm gonna

i'm gonna

hngggggggg

i'm evein online!!!

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022

Elchimpster posted:

Any advice for dealing with the interduction nullifier mod? How does a dictor pilot counter this? Or just accept it like on old cloaky tengus?

it has a very long cooldown so if you warp to where they're going you can grab them with a second bubble, although you may also wish to just tackle them with a point

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022
apparently all the timers in the north repaired?? nice form no form give your balls a tug

i wish we'd get another "world war"

i did shoot some fraternity gonks today

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022

floppyspud posted:

Is it worse than the alternative of smaller groups getting smashed by bigger groups when theyre not on? How could ccp counter both?

tbf they would get smashed when they are on, too - some people have had the idea of limiting how much can be on a grid through a gate or whatever but that has a host of its own problems

heres my shitpost for the day

reverse adms, the more you use up a system, the more vulnerable it is so small groups who cant use their space it's harder to crack and have longer to defend it and big groups have easy to crack space but plenty of members to defend it in a small amount of time

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022

grumplestiltzkin posted:

would just result in the bigger groups spreading out even more to lower how much each system gets used

i feel like this is not the worst outcome

unrelated: have some OC, eve thread

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022

Dalmuti posted:

Eve is like that kid rock song. You think it's gonna be werewolves of London, but oh no it's kid loving rock stealing zevon valor

d name posters are good sometimes actually

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022

Kaysette posted:

AWU, werewolves of Jita

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022
please clap

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022
elysium is a dumpster fire right now, the pubbies have eaten too much glue

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022

Libluini posted:

A new trailer has dropped:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foz5YeLTe3M

Dust 514 is back.

i think it's going to be good, which will be a nice change of pace

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022

Fajita Queen posted:

One of the best parts of Geese is that they have the most powerful propaganda team of all time, it's truly something else

they do have the former head of minitru

Dalmuti posted:

you got it, bub

not emptyquoting

Libluini posted:

The new Angels-battlecruiser looks neat.

I wish they had mentioned this during fanfest, instead of just the titan

they always bury the fuckin lede instead of telling people about the things they want to hear

I'm about to get very busy I think in curse

DerekSmartymans posted:

I claimed the last CCP Twitch drop as the last guy was thanking folks for watching the Fanfest stream. Some are selling for 500m ISK unopened. You had to watch 11hours of the streams out of 13 total (well, “watch”), but the CCP Vargur skin should be worth a billion or so in the future. Not too shabby for leaving your computer running while you’re asleep!

yeah I missed the ccp ones but got the partner ones, which i hope are the same? maybe? i wish i had the brains to leave my computer on the ccp stream before start to get the other ones to double up

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022
i haul expensive PI components around in 1dq because it makes me feel alive when i see shitters warp in on me

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022
here's some silly OC

(it's me trying to convince nemah to give me cap keys)

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022

apseudonym posted:

Cool I'm in that discord but one of my RL friends that I played Eve with mentioned they had sov now so I wasn't sure.

they have both

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022
eve online

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022

i did a little gaming

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022

Elchimpster posted:

Cool thanks, blops was my favorite thing to do and the idea of my covert cyno guy not being able to camp out in the hunting grounds is kinda lame

you can? just decloak and recloak every fourteen minutes, or don't be afk and recloak when if it decloaks you

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022
anyone wanna sell me some sisters of eve LP? and / or some mordus legion LP?

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022
i'm going to make a post on goon fleet dot com about the absolute state of this alliance

lord forgive me but its time to go back to the old me

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022
>log into eve online
>go on battleship class vessel fleet
>"load tremor"
>lose 80+% of our dps because we're "sniping with tfis with tremor"
>be the first to get primaried off the field
>instant relief

tremor is bad!!! sitting at max range with your ship sucks poo poo!!!! stop doing it!!!

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

lots of dogshit nullbrain FCs thing that if you're in an artillery ship you can sit at range

you can't for the most part! most of them suck poo poo at range!!!!!

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022
it gets worse!!! we were fighting loving rokhs!!! or at least that's what we were shooting on grid, other poo poo was there but lmao

take a wild guess at what rokhs resist profile is!!!! take a wild guess at what damage types tremor does!!!!

edit: i dont know was happening in the first of the two fleets since i was in fleet two not that it matters

psilocybin laden fucked around with this message at 06:13 on Oct 3, 2023

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022

floppyspud posted:

what did gs leadership do this time

they're making me reveal the delta sqad secret

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022

Solus posted:

nice meltdown

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022
i am ruining my blood standings by doing an escalation, an unrated one at that, from a cosmic signature

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022

Lorem ipsum posted:

https://br.evetools.org/related/30005132/202310110100

What happened? Was this an FC mistake or what?

dirty bloberts :pensive:

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022
never not shoot blues and scout for non blues

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022
if some director dipshit is acting like a dipshit because he is self-absorbed, then tell him such. There's no need to worry about backlash.
If a bunch of pubbie shitters start white knighting because he's important, tell them to gently caress off too.

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022
someone's starting to tickle the nepotism hornets nest on the Bad Site

i have GOT to do more wormholing

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022

Cast_No_Shadow posted:

Shoot blues tell vile rat

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022
Please DO NOT announce to the server when you are going to HONK. This has been a reoccurring issue, and I'm not sure why some people have such under developed social skills that they think that a server full of mostly other capsuleers would need to know that. No one is going to be impressed and give you a high five (especially considering where that HONK has been). I don't want to add this to the rules, since it would be embarrassing for new users to see that we have a problem with this, but it is going to be enforced as a rule from now on.

If it occurs, you will be warned, then additional occurrences will be dealt with at the discretion of modstaff. Thanks.

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022

grumplestiltzkin posted:

i dont even feel alive anymore unless im moving 4b+ in an untanked br

moving 26b in implants in a jackdaw just to feel something

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022

Elukka posted:

Flying a reactive assault frigate is so weird. I have no idea what I can take.

Sabre: Melts me.
Flycatcher. Tickles me.
Svipul: Melts me.
Hecate: I had to use half my active tank.

I think it's down to single vs. multiple damage types as well as natural base resists. I think no missile ship firing kinetics can break a reactive dual rep Ishkur, but something firing explosive will do it easily even if the reactive is fully adapted. I'm still really surprised the Hecate performed so badly though.

I wonder if they were arty or auto cannon, if it's arty they may be just doing too much damage for the adaptive to respond in time plus a hole in your resists? but idk

it's really strange the hecate did so poorly - was it shooting into your resist profile? maybe it wasn't applying or something due to lack of web

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

someone in BARVE. I couldn't decide what was dumber: the insinuation that Asher should yeet his coalition's entire super fleet to Fade whenever FART and PHORDE toast our sov, or that there is some super secret agreement for that *not* to happen. My suggestion that Jinx and SFC should just fold B2 into Imperium because that was essentially what was being asked didn't go down well

i think b2/b3/whatever should uproot everything and move into querious so that we can have an uncontested keepstar chain from drones ending with a hostile keepstar in t5zi and e-v :hmmyes:

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

think Horde might be a better fit for you

scathing yet to the point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022

canceronline posted:

Let's say, hypothetically, that one has played EVE for years. Let's also say, that this individual was part of Goons for ages, and always wanted to be in Goonwaffe. Finally, let's say this r word also payed for an SA account in the vain hope of being accepted into Goonwaffe. What would the hypothetical odds of this individual being accepted into GEWNs be?

I read your post history, your chance is zero, get hosed