Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ClCADA
Nov 16, 2023

Lorem ipsum posted:

250b looks pretty low based on the ~5T stolen in the video he posted https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwvhQ6O_SPs

I’m not one to put RL value on anything in game even though you know it. But, I wonder what the RL sentence would look like if you stole ~20K in RL assets lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClCADA
Nov 16, 2023

Erulisse posted:

<3 much love and thank you
same boat circling between hospitals for family and work, no time to even think about games and stuff

im sorry im gay4atrum

It does have a ring to it

ClCADA
Nov 16, 2023

Nyan Bread posted:

One, whose rereg? And two your literally playing a lovely gacha in Tyool'23 whose publisher Pearl Abyss is complicit in supporting the world fentanyl trade by allowing RMT and money laundering by the VPN Mafia botting all over EVE. And you really think any authorities are even thinking of enforcing sentences for players like Leeroy Amazingass who take a bunch of magic chariots from their guild?

But what's funnier is that this player was actually appointed to the "Beekepers" committee in the Imperium to oversee the guild harrassment cases that happen on voice and in chat. Seems that a position that requires a lot trust and discretion from the arbitrators to resolve delicate grievances would screen for sociopaths, but here we are. Justice for 101 Delta Dalmatians.

Haha yer your pretty accurate tbh

ClCADA
Nov 16, 2023

Fajita Queen posted:

At this point anyone still in goonswarm is tacitly supporting sexual harassment and a bunch of other gross poo poo, because alliance leadership refuses to acknowledge that those things were done by former leadership, and several members (like Brisc) publicly support and defend the people who did that gross poo poo without facing any punishment.

Instead, you should join Goosefleet, which is mostly actual goons, who do a bunch of fun things in wormholes and do not allow any of that hosed up poo poo.

I’d say most of Goonswarm don’t really know the history or understand what happened.
Theres a massive amount of members who don’t use reddit and just hang around discords.
I see alot of members who say “what’s helldump”? When someone says “bring back helldump”.
Depending on what Corp you join in GSF you’d probably never know the history, especially if you joined Karmafleet or the likes. The forums are very different these days, and so are the Discords.
For the most part anyway. You will find pockets of the poo poo you are mentioning all over Eve.

ClCADA
Nov 16, 2023

I read a lot today
+ 1 for bringing back helldump

ClCADA
Nov 16, 2023

Solus posted:

Any man can piss on the floor, it takes a great man to poo poo on the ceiling. Bring back helldump

Pissing on the ceiling is not as easy as you might think

ClCADA
Nov 16, 2023

Tsed posted:

wrong hole

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ClCADA
Nov 16, 2023

psilocybin laden posted:

undoubtedly, the posting is bad

Yes I have to agree my posting is poo poo.

ClCADA
Nov 16, 2023

imperiusdamian posted:

Is it just me or do you hate it when you find some nice ore through a wormhole, frag a few rats, start happily mining... and some jackhole jumps his loki on top of you, doesn't even have the decency to pod you, then to add insult to injury when you bring your PvP ship in to try and retrieve your loot he left lying... his whole friggin corp jumps your rear end! Ugh!

You need to understand that this is the way.
You cannot have a safe Eve.
You must only have pain and suffering unless you are the one doing the killing.
Get good
Ps- this comes from a place of love not malice
I wish you only strength and empowerment

ClCADA
Nov 16, 2023

imperiusdamian posted:

I'm not even in a goony corp, lol... my main is in Absolute Order. I was just a little irritated that those guys deliberately left the wreck of my most expensive mining ship alone as bait... and then promptly shot my most expensive PvP ship when I came back to retrieve my losses!

You should find where the Corp lives, find where they mine, sit cloaked.
Kill MTU’s if your not confident in killing mining ships,
Be a general pest in there staging systems.
Exact enough revenge to make yourself feel better and then move on.

If they talk in local, say nothing. Just sit and loiter

ClCADA
Nov 16, 2023

floppyspud posted:

you should really sign your posts so we know how posted this trash

I like your energy

ClCADA
Nov 16, 2023

Nyan Bread posted:

Saw this in the wild and thought this thread could do with less angsty Braveposting and more with the saxxy deity of W6V.

n i c e

ClCADA
Nov 16, 2023

windex posted:

Space fistfightsunderground mortal combat arena

I miss Jay, glad he’s getting the attention that he wanted.
Out of all the people that could push buttons, Jay was actually super helpful.
Still shocked he did it but meh, that’s Eve.

ClCADA
Nov 16, 2023

ClCADA
Nov 16, 2023

Sickening posted:

So the last few days of playing in the imperium has been quite of bit of fun casual racism with a mix of "i can't reply to any questions without being a massive dickbag at all times". Its been real.

Goons have good HR routes for racism these days. You can always escalate it.

ClCADA
Nov 16, 2023

Mr. Grinch posted:

what horn bro, goonswarm is dead. its been hijacked by pubbies as if reddit were a jewel wasp

Naahhh, Goonswarm is alive. I think it’s in a good place

ClCADA
Nov 16, 2023

psilocybin laden posted:

Please post receipts so that I can at least have the pleasure of causing problems for them, their corps, and more

i'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you're new here and that's why your posting is terrible and why your outlook on alliance / coalition politics comes across as incredibly naive -

a lot of pubbies have tried to scrub everything "goony" from the alliance and coalition, and for the most part they've succeeded - there's like a dozen goons left in GSF, and a lot of people think they are goons despite never regging here and get REAL mad about it when you tell them they're just pubbies Which they loving are. They want the imagery of being a 'goon' while wanting nothing to do with actually being goons. Which is dumb already because all a goon is, is someone who is registered on this dumb dead comedy website. Yet somehow there is still a certain je ne se quois that goons have, maybe it's the weird smells, maybe it's the neurodivergence, maybe it's the integrity? That a lot of goons on average could be called a 'real one'? But having those people around makes things difficult for people who aren't worth a loving thing.

It's why during the delta posting event so many got banned for saying poo poo was not acceptable. Because to these pubbies simply saying something like "sexual harassment bad :)" is the same as actually doing something. To them the status quo is Fine and Dandy, like pigs they only get mad when their meal is interrupted. Any distraction from their own pleasure is unacceptable. Anything to get back to it as fast as possible is permissible, blacklist the women if you can get away with it, blacklist anyone who complains. Never accept responsibility, things all happen in a vacuum after all. Never correct past mistakes. Never reiterate or relitigate anything to make corrections. Some guy is threatening to take some space pixels unless it's dealt with? Demand the pixels back because it's what's actually important, blacklist him, and ban anything resembling investments or multi-party loans. Never apologize, never admit wrongdoing. Make them ask to come back or keep them permanently blacklisted. Disband their group on services wherever possible. Don't blacklist anyone if it would be inconvenient.

When you fill an organization with pubbies who are worth nothing beyond words, or are god forbid, part of the problem - it decays the org, through stagnation, nepotism, and by driving away everyone who actually cares about it improving (whether it be through active mistreatment, or through frustration). It's why we've hemorrhaged almost every FC we had in beitnam either to hostile orgs or they've left the game entirely. It's why delta is mostly still blacklisted and why helldump isn't coming back. It's why none of the dipshits who acted terribly during the event have ever apologized for their terrible behaviour (and still have space jobs). It's why the FCs we have now are terminally nullbrained and don't get spoken to for loading tremor into battleships and shooting into the hostiles resist profile (If the argument is that it was the best option for that situation, you've already hosed up repeatedly to get into this situation). It's why we only half rear end commit to being an actual loving coalition and why communications are so siloed. It's why people are so buttblasted about Jay and talk about physically hurting him out of game over space pixels. Its why self diagnosed space important people get so rear end blasted over people looting t1 fighters and shitfit vexors.

The culture of 'goons' on the whole is dead in GSF. You can still see glimpses of it in Waffe sometimes but that's really not on the same scale. If the org of today was in the same situation it was in even just during Beitnam we likely would've been evicted from the southeast (although it is hard to say given that hostiles blundered every single thing at every single stage of doing anything at all)

tl;dr everyone wants to be a goon until it's time to be a Goon, they want the name on the door and the clout that comes with being regged on this dead comedy site but nothing to do with what it means or any of the social / community responsibility it comes with

This is true and good, but the response to racism needs to be eradicate it everywhere, not to simply go where it isn't

Honestly you don’t need to respond to me or my opinion my opinion doesn’t mean poo poo, I’m only here because I forgot my old email and log in from a loving decade ago and found this forum and thought I’d stay for a bit. Il probably last here long enough before someone reports my lovely posting again.

ClCADA
Nov 16, 2023

Cast_No_Shadow posted:

Weren't there plenty of none-sa goons hurf durfing about it on reddit and sending Jay death threats?

What, Jay was recieving Death Threats? That’s messed up

ClCADA
Nov 16, 2023

A Bad King posted:

Gotta love a game EVE Online, it has emergent gameplay holy wars! It has grudges! It even has a thread that just spends circles and circles of wagoneer trail on a specific god drat space guild.

Could y'all just help me out I need a Claymore fit that doesn't suck.

[Claymore, Claymore]
Overdrive Injector System II
Damage Control II
Ballistic Control System II

Warp Scrambler II
Stasis Webifier II
Multispectrum Shield Hardener II
Large Ancillary Shield Booster
100MN Y-S8 Compact Afterburner

Small Energy Neutralizer II
Heavy Assault Missile Launcher II
Shield Command Burst II

Medium Processor Overclocking Unit II
Medium Ancillary Current Router I

Hornet EC-300 x5
Hornet II x10

Inferno Rage Heavy Assault Missile x330
Navy Cap Booster 150 x18
Shield Harmonizing Charge x300

ClCADA
Nov 16, 2023

ClCADA posted:

[Claymore, Claymore]
Overdrive Injector System II
Damage Control II

Warp Scrambler II
Stasis Webifier II
Multispectrum Shield Hardener II
100MN Y-S8 Compact Afterburner

Small Energy Neutralizer II
Shield Command Burst II

Medium Processor Overclocking Unit II
Medium Ancillary Current Router I

Hornet EC-300 x5
Hornet II x10

Inferno Rage Heavy Assault Missile x330
Navy Cap Booster 150 x18
Shield Harmonizing Charge x300

It’s not amazing but it’s fun

ClCADA
Nov 16, 2023

DrHammond posted:

Still can't believe they did my precious Svipul dirty like that. Bring back 10MN Arty Svipul CCP! Balance is for chumps.

10mn Sviple stilll works kind of

[Svipul, Svipul]
Damage Control II
Reinforced Bulkheads II
Reinforced Bulkheads II
Gyrostabilizer II

10MN Y-S8 Compact Afterburner
Caldari Navy Stasis Webifier
Caldari Navy Stasis Webifier
Caldari Navy Warp Scrambler

250mm Light Artillery Cannon II

Small Ancillary Current Router II
Small Transverse Bulkhead II
Small Transverse Bulkhead II

ClCADA
Nov 16, 2023

Cast_No_Shadow posted:

All this talk of jackdaws has sent the price skyrocketing. It's like 100m for one in jita now

Wait, so this is the Pump n’ Dump market manipulation forum? Cool

ClCADA
Nov 16, 2023

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

I mean, if GSF wasn't full of absolute dickheads, we wouldn't talk about how it was full of absolute dickheads. But thanks for proving the point

I’ve been called worse so il take that as a compliment lol

ClCADA
Nov 16, 2023

No

ClCADA
Nov 16, 2023

corgski posted:

Hey can anyone give me a cool trillion isk? It's for an amazing prank that I can't say anything more about ITT.

Only if you promise to double it for me

ClCADA
Nov 16, 2023

corgski posted:

What am I, Jita local?

Yes

ClCADA
Nov 16, 2023

You need to find Jesus

ClCADA
Nov 16, 2023

Bigbillthaboss posted:

Well I got my No. 9 freshly sharpened penmanship pencil packs and a case of diet soda pops, teach me T-shizzle

What flavour Soda Pop?

ClCADA
Nov 16, 2023

Mum, pick me up I’m scared

ClCADA
Nov 16, 2023

Bigbillthaboss posted:

Just lame-rear end 7Up b/c someone decided to commit on the inferior lemony lime refreshments.

I was going hard on Barg's Rootbeer... but then one sunny summery pool day, a couple months back or so, I accidentally ruined the foreseeable future that included Barg's along with it, and read the Nutrition Facts on the can:

I became a practicing follower within the Church of Bluebeam Revu about 2 years back and will use it any
opportunity I can, no ragrets.

In summary: ~12-13% of each can is pure sugar.

I use to drink these all the time and poopsock EVE for hours upon hours, what a dangerous mix now that I think about it.

Anyone got a collection of fits for this EVE Winter festivity thing? I think someone posted a couple fits yesterpage but was too busy carefully traversing the previous pages' brain-deteriorating post mine fields.

Can’t say I’ve tried Barg’s Root Beer. I would try it though. I’m not even sure what is in this that I’m drinking

ClCADA
Nov 16, 2023

Bigbillthaboss posted:

What I do know is that there is way too much poo poo going on with the can's illustrations... the characters literally look like methed-up love children between the M&M characters and angry birds that were abandoned and forgotten about.

I think...

...hmmmmm...

I think this EVE thread deserves a good narrative behind those characters, some backstory and character development, someone else has to start it thought I can't self-fulfill my own idea or it looks like self-felatio. Caveat - has to be EVE related though or else one of those mod peoples will come in and gently caress it all up b/c they weren't born with the human characteristic trait(s) of joy & humor.

In the grim corners of Eve, the Berry Bombs, enticed by the forbidden allure of "Old Grandpa's Cough Syrup," found themselves on a treacherous path. The elixir, stolen by the infamous Jay Amazing, took a dark turn, leading them into the murky depths of Eve Online's shadowy underbelly.
As the Berry Bombs delved deeper, the once whimsical pubbies became ensnared in a web of vice, creating “Meth in a Can”, a potent energy drink from the stolen syrup. Jay Amazing's cunning maneuvers led them down a sinister route of sex, drugs, and slavery. Fuelled by Old Grandpas Cough Syrup with the delicious flavour of Berries and Meth, and the cold glow of their dilated pupils, the Berry Bombs embraced a life of darkness, their digital escapade transforming into a cautionary tale of the perils that lurk in the unseen corners of Eve, where no matter how much you trust the friends around you, any player can turn and take a dark path after drinking from old grandpas cough syrup.

ClCADA
Nov 16, 2023

Saithir posted:

No, you can't manipulate the orbit unless you simulate it manually with q-clicking like the spiraling you're doing.

Welcome to the true Eve Online experience.

If the problem is taking too much damage from Rats because of your low transversal around an MTU, why don’t you just orbit the site or an object where the rats spawn to improve your overall constant transversal around the Rats Spawn location?

ClCADA
Nov 16, 2023

DerekSmartymans posted:

This is what I do when ratting Hubs and Havens; I just used the rats as an example folks would probably be familiar with. It seemed kinda hard to explain the question without an example. “How can I change the plane of my orbit to have 100% transversal against slow/static enemies?”—just comes out weird sounding to my ears.

Yer I wish it was an easy command to set your Orbit plane to Orbit whatever direction you want without manually doing it.

ClCADA
Nov 16, 2023

Dalmuti posted:

The quake 2 soundtrack fuckin slaps

Fekken Ey it does

This one

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL30FCFC4F93E8CCFD&feature=shared

ClCADA
Nov 16, 2023

Nyan Bread posted:

There's barely anything to gently caress up in CCP's Vanyard shooter in its present state. It looks like it was developed by two unpaid interns during their evening overtime as just another one of Hilmar's minimum viable product attempts - like VR, like crypto, to squeeze out more won out of Pearl Abyss fentanyl money laundering empire. It'll never reach a fraction of gameplay complexity of Dust420 and will be buried in Hilmar's pet-project cemetery at the end of next year.

Have to agree with this

ClCADA
Nov 16, 2023

Ragnar Gunvald posted:

Vanguard really brought the crazies out into the discord. I don't normally do discord and can only imagine that the discord is an absolute shithole.

But I got this gem of a DM today after telling someone to chill the gently caress out as they was raging vanguard only has updates on discord so far and that they had to pay to access a 4 day alpha test.

Hey, try to talk like that in the “meat” world
Lmao I want to visit this meat world

ClCADA
Nov 16, 2023

CCP wouldn’t dare give us this type of power. We are an unhinged community when it comes to creativity lmao

ClCADA
Nov 16, 2023

Rudeboy Detective posted:

I resisted the new launcher until today and having to pre-select which character I'm going to howl into the empty void of syndicate with beforehand seems like a step back imo

Yes, new things are hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClCADA
Nov 16, 2023

DerekSmartymans posted:

The Neocon II app also allows you to view a (slightly out of date) database as well as check on contracts and even market orders (no manipulations, but you can see status even if you can’t change them). It beat the portal app soundly, aside from the skill stuff.

I just really wish they’d update it or make it open because it really is fine, just a shame it’s been allowed to deprecate.

The Fitting Tool is actually pretty ok too